drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Gear » DJ furniture » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DJ furniture
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

DJ furniture Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now who of the dj's around here has one of them nicely organised and ergonomic racks to put all their gear and records in? I'm planning to build one and I have some basic designs ready, but additional tips and inspiration are very welcome.
If you have one, or have a design of your own laying around: pics please...

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
31-12-2006 15:11 Send an Email to djfreemc Homepage of djfreemc Search for Posts by djfreemc Add djfreemc to your Buddy List
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mine is just a rack, made from iron L-profiles with holes in..on top there's a wooden plate for the tt's and mixer, and in the middle there's another one, to put the amp and stuff...

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
31-12-2006 17:59 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a very basic design I made a while ago. 2 19" racks on the sides, should be high enough allthough some premade racks are higher. Unfortunately I have only about 130cm of space available, so I'll have to cut. Also I'd like some extra features: slanting mixer stand, stand for cdplayer control, rolling but solid 2nd tablet, discrete cable management system ...

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
05-01-2007 20:47 Send an Email to djfreemc Homepage of djfreemc Search for Posts by djfreemc Add djfreemc to your Buddy List
poesjka poesjka is a female
Funky Lady

images/avatars/avatar-695.jpg

Registration Date: 13-02-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.43

http://groups.msn.com/djmeubels

hope this can help

__
Poesjka

31/03 Café Détour @ Lille (FR)
17/05 www.jungletrain.net Motronicism live 17h-19h
28/07 Drum NN bass Part V @ Nieuwe Nor, Heerlen (NL)
15-01-2007 16:33 Send an Email to poesjka Search for Posts by poesjka Add poesjka to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Gear » DJ furniture

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH