drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Gear » Rodec Scratchbox » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rodec Scratchbox
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Rodec Scratchbox Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.rodec.be/site/content/mixers_scratchbox.asp

It's been out for some time already (i think), but i've had the pleasure of using one a few days and i've gotta say this is top quality..

We even one day were mixin almost totally in the red, and still the sound was good enough to be able to mix

It's basicly the big 19" mx180, but then with just two channels

if it wasnt for it's 999€ pricetag, i already would've got one

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
14-08-2006 02:10 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
daze_DND daze_DND is a male
MYSTIC

images/avatars/avatar-2135.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

RE: Rodec Scratchbox Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we use a mixbox at Urgent studio and I'm not really impressed by it to be honest....ok the eq's are fine (not amazing) but don't like the faderz and crossfader.
at home i use an oldskool rodec mx 240 (=like a mx 180 plus 2 xtra channels)and u cant really compare it imo,. me thinks the mixbox has lower quality fader and eqs (wich makes sense 'cause its its their low-priced[ahum] model)..

in the 999€ price range, i would look into Allen & Heat stuff...that is amazing( imo hey)

Don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of rodec and if i had the choice i would always choose rodec to play on at a gig...

__

info/tunes :: MySpace

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by daze_DND: 19-08-2006 11:06.

19-08-2006 11:05 Send an Email to daze_DND Search for Posts by daze_DND Add daze_DND to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm not talking bout the mixbox...but the scratchbox Wink they might be both two channel mixers from rodec, but there's more difference then just the color...

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
20-08-2006 17:01 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
daze_DND daze_DND is a male
MYSTIC

images/avatars/avatar-2135.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah i've seen it...

it has those fidly eq faders (not good imo)...
if u'r into scratching their are only 2 brands imo: Rane and Vestax (in that order)

haven't heard/used this scratchbox yet, was only trying to pass my experience with the mixbox...

i'll shut up now,

__

info/tunes :: MySpace
21-08-2006 10:24 Send an Email to daze_DND Search for Posts by daze_DND Add daze_DND to your Buddy List
Nasty&Twisted Nasty&Twisted is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1124.jpg

Registration Date: 21-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

RE: Rodec Scratchbox Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the faders in the scratchbox piss all over the faders in the other rodec mixers, plus you can't compare this to allen & heath as this is a scratch/battle-mixer not a house-mixer and even though it has been released not long ago its getting loads of praise from turntablist who have used this, in fact this mixer is up there with the Rane ttm-56, the ecler hak 360/380, the pioneer 707/909 as the best there is as far as scratch-mixers goes.
13-09-2006 22:28 Send an Email to Nasty&Twisted Search for Posts by Nasty&Twisted Add Nasty&Twisted to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Gear » Rodec Scratchbox

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH