drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » avatar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page avatar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-121.gif

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

avatar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could pls someone resize or take care that I can use my beloved avatar?

thx

__
Every monday from 200h00 till 22h00! Check --->

30-09-2003 12:02 Send an Email to D-Lux Search for Posts by D-Lux Add D-Lux to your Buddy List
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

RE: avatar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by D-Lux
Could pls someone resize or take care that I can use my beloved avatar?

thx

ensjanteeeee Wink

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
30-09-2003 19:12 Send an Email to Airfull Search for Posts by Airfull Add Airfull to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe somebody got Photoshop Elements? I believe you can resize animated gifs with it

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
30-09-2003 21:34 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still no news from admins? I really really need this Tongue

to airfull : Roll Eyes

Wink

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by D-Lux: 01-10-2003 09:20.

01-10-2003 09:16 Send an Email to D-Lux Search for Posts by D-Lux Add D-Lux to your Buddy List
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

lol

I'll take a loook at it aight Wink

cheerz

__

01-10-2003 12:54 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

vwala, I'll send ye the bill aight Wink Big Grin

cheerz

__

01-10-2003 12:58 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

quote:
Originally posted by Emblem-X
vwala, I'll send ye the bill aight Wink Big Grin

cheerz

hehe, nice resize

__
Sun
01-10-2003 13:49 Send an Email to Azer Search for Posts by Azer Add Azer to your Buddy List
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

I thank u alot, but it still doesn´t work :'(

__

01-10-2003 18:10 Send an Email to D-Lux Search for Posts by D-Lux Add D-Lux to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
I thank u alot, but it still doesn´t work :'(

ah idd... I had that problem too some time ago, this forum doesn't support .gif files...

cheerz

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Emblem-X: 01-10-2003 18:28.

01-10-2003 18:26 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Still no news from admins? I really really need this Tongue

to airfull : Roll Eyes

Wink

lol...
Tongue

__

01-10-2003 18:55 Send an Email to Airfull Search for Posts by Airfull Add Airfull to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

The max size for avatars was 10kb, I've now upped it to 20kb for users and producers so try again with your original one Cool

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
02-10-2003 08:25 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

wiiiiiiiii

Me VERY HAPPY now Big Grin

__

02-10-2003 09:04 Send an Email to D-Lux Search for Posts by D-Lux Add D-Lux to your Buddy List
Contradiction Contradiction is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-119.jpg

Registration Date: 29-09-2003

Rate Member

he finally did it Smile

__

02-10-2003 21:05 Send an Email to Contradiction Search for Posts by Contradiction Add Contradiction to your Buddy List
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Contradiction
he finally did it Smile

the baby found his milk!!!! Big Grin

__

02-10-2003 22:34 Send an Email to Airfull Search for Posts by Airfull Add Airfull to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » avatar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH