drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » <<<Samplesites/Samplepacks Thread>>> » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page <<<Samplesites/Samplepacks Thread>>>
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Filefront.com going down as off tonight.

Get anything you can from http://hosted.filefront.com/doubleclick or http://hosted.filefront.com/luthatron.
Some fantastic samples in there.

HURRY

Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
31-03-2009 15:38 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT I GOT SHIT HOSTED ON TEHRE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

shit at least i got to get them off there, that was a backupsite for them at least. wow, so fucking gay, well here we go.

http://hosted.filefront.com/HalphPrice

my shit too, .... got a insult song to a friend, a demo of a song, and some packs all custom made.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 31-03-2009 16:36.

31-03-2009 16:33 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

SHIT SHIT

MOST OF THE DNBWIKI STUFF

IT'S ON FILE FRONT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

fuck it's gone.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 31-03-2009 16:39.

31-03-2009 16:38 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

http://www.drumnbassproduction.com/samples/

__
18-04-2009 17:07 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

64 Vintage Drummachines sampled

__
18-04-2009 18:29 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

100MB oif classic breaks

The breaks included are...

Amen / Assembly Line / Da Fuzz and Da Boog / Funky Drummer / Funky Mule / Helicopter / Here Come the Metermen / Hot Pants / Impeach the President / NT / Scorpio / Shack Up / Skullsnaps / Soul Pride / The Worm / Think / Tighten up

__
18-04-2009 18:33 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Cinematic SoundFX

__
18-04-2009 19:07 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Dethworm Dethworm is a male
Cymatics

images/avatars/avatar-2734.jpg

Registration Date: 11-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.33

DOA mega site Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I stumbled upon this DOA hyper massive compilations of sample sites...can anyone please link to it again...it had like everything under the sun all together.

__

www.soundcloud.com/riveraccorsi
23-05-2009 05:22 Send an Email to Dethworm Homepage of Dethworm Search for Posts by Dethworm Add Dethworm to your Buddy List
smifff smifff is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 08-10-2006

Rate Member

Thought that was DNBWIKI Confused

__

23-05-2009 06:04 Send an Email to smifff Search for Posts by smifff Add smifff to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: DOA mega site Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dethworm
I stumbled upon this DOA hyper massive compilations of sample sites...can anyone please link to it again...it had like everything under the sun all together.

http://www.darkbeats.com/sampleswap/ (it's in this thread)

__
23-05-2009 09:47 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

20 new breaks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In case you didn't notice it on the front page:
I uploaded a pack of 20 selfmade breaks...

All breaks...
- were made of single hits, just a couple have a regular break layered on them for rides.
- have the same two step pattern
- have the same speed (174 bpm)
- are more or less unprocessed

So you can layer them with each other, with more single hits, with some classic breaks, or whatever mumbo jumbo you want to layer them with...

Consider these as building blocks, not as instant drum sections for your next tune.

__
09-06-2009 10:55 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Puzzle Puzzle is a male
..zebra?

images/avatars/avatar-2746.gif

Registration Date: 27-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

RE: 20 new breaks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone

Nice pack sir Bigup

__
SoundCloud
Facebook
YouTube
25-06-2009 13:53 Send an Email to Puzzle Homepage of Puzzle Search for Posts by Puzzle Add Puzzle to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: 20 new breaks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/sample/

__
30-06-2009 19:34 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Fresh drumloops waiting to be sliced...

http://www.dooleydrums.com/free_drum_loops.php

__
23-07-2009 10:05 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

All breaks...
- were made of single hits, just a couple have a regular break layered on them for rides.
- have the same two step pattern
- have the same speed (174 bpm)
- are more or less unprocessed

So you can layer them with each other, with more single hits, with some classic breaks, or whatever mumbo jumbo you want to layer them with...

Consider these as building blocks, not as instant drum sections for your next tune.

hey, that's how i did it too!

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

23-07-2009 16:04 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

http://www.drumsamples.org/

__
27-09-2009 23:08 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Puzzle Puzzle is a male
..zebra?

images/avatars/avatar-2746.gif

Registration Date: 27-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

http://www.paiste.com/products/cymbals/sounds/discontinued/

No .wav's unfortunately. Still worth checking out. Smile

__
SoundCloud
Facebook
YouTube
11-10-2009 22:44 Send an Email to Puzzle Homepage of Puzzle Search for Posts by Puzzle Add Puzzle to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Free Davide Carbone samples...
(at the bottom of the interview)
http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/features/751

__
30-10-2009 13:44 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Mega Access Virus samplepack
This is HUGE!

__
30-10-2009 13:54 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Sephiroth Sephiroth is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3285.jpg

Registration Date: 11-04-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Mega Access Virus samplepack
This is HUGE!

you absolute legend! Drummer

__
Sephiroth Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/sephiroth_rees

Sephiroth Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sephirothdnb

C-Sonix Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/c-sonix

C-Sonix Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/csonix
30-10-2009 20:26 Send an Email to Sephiroth Homepage of Sephiroth Search for Posts by Sephiroth Add Sephiroth to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (7): « previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » <<<Samplesites/Samplepacks Thread>>>

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH