drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » Spl Ep on tech itch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spl Ep on tech itch
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Peel Peel is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-1344.jpg

Registration Date: 20-07-2005

Rate Member

Spl Ep on tech itch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

promo for TI046 is out this week

also on promo check out Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch : Metaphor Remix / Suicide Note (FREAK018 )

__

Peeled November 2006 Mix

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Peel: 24-01-2006 20:58.

24-01-2006 20:57 Send an Email to Peel Homepage of Peel Search for Posts by Peel Add Peel to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Teah, very nice tunage, especially "It Won't"

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

24-01-2006 21:05 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*gasp* expected more..
it's like the spor ep, not enough energy and hardness for me...don't think i'll buy this

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
25-01-2006 19:41 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
mad_matt mad_matt is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 21-11-2005

Rate Member

yeah, thats what i call dnb, really like 'it wont'& 'deus ex'

nice ep, and again a must in my collection

__
**DeadEnd**
01-02-2006 12:40 Send an Email to mad_matt Search for Posts by mad_matt Add mad_matt to your Buddy List
Jett
Tourist

Registration Date: 15-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I love Grey Dream, 'cause of the vibe in it, something like Anamnesia of DJ Hidden, but different Smile

The rest are also great tracks, especially It Won't, again Smile
02-02-2006 16:02 Send an Email to Jett Search for Posts by Jett Add Jett to your Buddy List
zebediah
is deep in the jungle

images/avatars/avatar-659.jpg

Registration Date: 08-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

quote:
Originally posted by Friscko
*gasp* expected more..
it's like the spor ep, not enough energy and hardness for me...don't think i'll buy this

WHAT?!?!?!? Shocked
02-02-2006 22:12 Send an Email to zebediah Homepage of zebediah Search for Posts by zebediah Add zebediah to your Buddy List
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

images/avatars/avatar-1601.jpg

Registration Date: 31-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
16 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.50

thats one phatty ep...

i only checkd out it wont n death... and i love em both...

this is goin on the wish list f;sure

__
[R] CentaSpike :: Tracks
03-02-2006 01:16 Send an Email to anf0 D Homepage of anf0 D Search for Posts by anf0 D Add anf0 D to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by Friscko

OK, it's not like Limewax, but it's certainly rougher than Spor, which is verry... polished and techy

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

03-02-2006 07:11 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » Spl Ep on tech itch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH