drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » help! whats the name of this one? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page help! whats the name of this one?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stijn stijn is a male

Registration Date: 04-08-2003

Rate Member

help! whats the name of this one? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a nice song, but what is the title? please help me! Crying Shocked Cry Huh Tongue
04-08-2003 00:14 Send an Email to stijn Search for Posts by stijn Add stijn to your Buddy List
AbdrillA AbdrillA is a male
Cool Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-81.gif

Registration Date: 09-03-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Marky & XRS - LK
this one is the normal version, but you also have a vocal version with MC Stamina and a dozen of remixes, the best by M.I.S.T. imo

peace
04-08-2003 00:20 Search for Posts by AbdrillA Add AbdrillA to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
stijn stijn is a male

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanx! Bigup Bigup Bigup
do you also know where i can get these?
04-08-2003 00:25 Send an Email to stijn Search for Posts by stijn Add stijn to your Buddy List
Cool Tourist

Helpfulness rating: 

do you mean buy them or donwload them?

peace
04-08-2003 00:34 Search for Posts by AbdrillA Add AbdrillA to your Buddy List
stijn stijn is a male

Rate Member

want them on vinyl, gess you can't download them then Wink
04-08-2003 00:38 Send an Email to stijn Search for Posts by stijn Add stijn to your Buddy List
Cool Tourist

Helpfulness rating: 

i don't know if it's still available on vinyl
i'm just a stupid producer
how should i know
Knownothing

just check the platenboer Big Grin

peace
04-08-2003 00:42 Search for Posts by AbdrillA Add AbdrillA to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

they're still available at most online record shops and when you ask at the local platenboer, i'm quite sure he'll order em for ya

great tune btw, ... still love it Smile

__
It's a spiritual thing !

04-08-2003 01:30 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

if... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I had that platter, I would sell it to you... but that probably is why I haven't got it!?

Doped nevermind...

__

06-08-2003 09:24 Send an Email to machakil Search for Posts by machakil Add machakil to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » help! whats the name of this one?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH