drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » How do I convert FLP to Wav or Mp3? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How do I convert FLP to Wav or Mp3?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Twistedinc Twistedinc is a male

Registration Date: 09-11-2005

Rate Member

How do I convert FLP to Wav or Mp3? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How do I convert FLP to Wav or Mp3?

__

17-11-2005 00:00 Send an Email to Twistedinc Search for Posts by Twistedinc Add Twistedinc to your Buddy List
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

RE: How do I convert FLP to Wav or Mp3? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uhm, you can't convert FLPs to WAV/MP3, you can only render them Big Grin

Go to file->export->(choose type of file)

orr simply press:

ctrl+shift+r for exporting in mp3

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
17-11-2005 00:54 Send an Email to Muad'Dib Homepage of Muad'Dib Search for Posts by Muad'Dib Add Muad'Dib to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Twistedinc Twistedinc is a male

Registration Date: 09-11-2005

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey thanx alot..that really helped Pleased

__

17-11-2005 01:53 Send an Email to Twistedinc Search for Posts by Twistedinc Add Twistedinc to your Buddy List
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when you made an flp track , go to 'file' , 'save as...' , wav/mp3
17-11-2005 12:30 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » How do I convert FLP to Wav or Mp3?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH