drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » extracting from refills » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page extracting from refills
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

extracting from refills Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, some of you might know how (is it possible) to extract wav-s, iff-s and patches from Reason's .rfl format refills??

I'm guessing there is a program that makes it possible to extract them and save individually??

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
04-07-2005 08:53 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as far as i know, there isn't a special program for that.
I was wondering the same question some time ago, cuz the stupid thing is that all those refills are indeed wav's and aiff's in fact, but take any sampleing/editing/... software, and you can't get to see the content of refills.
A pitty.

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
04-07-2005 11:03 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the only way u can do it is by loadin the samples into reason then exporting it out again
hastle

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

04-07-2005 12:20 Send an Email to D2o Homepage of D2o Search for Posts by D2o Add D2o to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

let alone the hassle, the db's are lost that way (loudness). I'm gonna try again that refill packer later to see if it can work the other way around

__
04-07-2005 12:54 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

ha, no way. what was I thinking anyway

__
04-07-2005 21:11 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
fogga
Steppa

Registration Date: 23-10-2005

Rate Member

OLD I KNOW! Still, if you need it, it's called RefillViewer and it will let you unpack Reason's Refills Big Grin .

One catch, you must be running Reason 3.0 or higher. I use Reason 1.01 so I have the lovely job of exporting each drum and perc sample one by one lol. Whooo.

http://eric.freeasp.us/Refill_Viewer.zip

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fogga: 26-10-2005 15:39.

26-10-2005 15:39 Send an Email to fogga Search for Posts by fogga Add fogga to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by fogga
OLD I KNOW! Still, if you need it, it's called RefillViewer and it will let you unpack Reason's Refills Big Grin .

One catch, you must be running Reason 3.0 or higher. I use Reason 1.01 so I have the lovely job of exporting each drum and perc sample one by one lol. Whooo.

YEEEEEHAAAAWWW!!!!! Banana

thanks mate!!!!!!!

__
26-10-2005 15:57 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
fogga
Steppa

Rate Member

np, have fun Big Grin . Tell me if it works, there wa sa few people saying that it doesn't work properly Confused .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fogga: 26-10-2005 16:42.

26-10-2005 16:41 Send an Email to fogga Search for Posts by fogga Add fogga to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeah, Ive read the txt file.

Im at work, Ill report at the second I fire it up

__
26-10-2005 16:44 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

it works!!! nanana Banana

it is glitchy, it made some folders which weren't in the refill. but all the samples are here

__
26-10-2005 17:39 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
fogga
Steppa

Rate Member

Ah-ha, glad it works!
26-10-2005 18:05 Send an Email to fogga Search for Posts by fogga Add fogga to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

sweetness

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
26-10-2005 21:40 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List
daze_DND daze_DND is a male
MYSTIC

images/avatars/avatar-2135.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

quote:
Originally posted by fogga

Shocked

i've been looking for something like this for ages..... Does it work?
Without loss of audioquality ('cause when exporting as a wave u get quality loss because it uses reason's audio-engine, no?)?

Have a fare few refills with only a few good sounds in them. would be ideal to make one supa refill out of all of them...

Still on 2.5 at the moment ....but on 3.0 soon.

__

info/tunes :: MySpace
29-10-2005 09:50 Send an Email to daze_DND Search for Posts by daze_DND Add daze_DND to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

yep it works but I can't understand why it states Reason 3 only. it's a standalone exe file that doesnt start the Reason engine at all

__
29-10-2005 21:57 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Helpfulness rating: 

i dont like this little prog ive tried using it and using it and so far it hasnt let me do much .. all the ones i wanna extract i cant.... oh well ..

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
30-10-2005 15:16 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

did you have Reason started? it can't open any refill if it is..

__
06-11-2005 19:37 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik

no i dont have reason started ... try again ..

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
06-11-2005 23:19 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Arkitekt
quote:

lol. well I tried it with Reason up and it wouldn't read refills. so I guessed that might be the issue in your case

__
06-11-2005 23:54 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkitekt
quote:

lol. well I tried it with Reason up and it wouldn't read refills. so I guessed that might be the issue in your case

yeah i think ill just do it the old fashioned way .. Wink Smile nice find tho for those it works for Bigup

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
07-11-2005 00:34 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List
S.O.T.A. S.O.T.A. is a male
SHADOW STAR

images/avatars/avatar-1723.gif

Registration Date: 13-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

?????
27-11-2005 20:52 Send an Email to S.O.T.A. Search for Posts by S.O.T.A. Add S.O.T.A. to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » extracting from refills

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH