drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Reakt0r 5 VSTI » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reakt0r 5 VSTI
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

images/avatars/avatar-1601.jpg

Registration Date: 31-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
16 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.50

Reakt0r 5 VSTI Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how would one use this in a program like orion pro (sample/vsti sequencer thingy)
it looks abit complex... any help n advice would be nice Smile
cheers

__
[R] CentaSpike :: Tracks
25-05-2005 05:06 Send an Email to anf0 D Homepage of anf0 D Search for Posts by anf0 D Add anf0 D to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

er.......well. u would open it as u wouls any other vsti. or u can use it as stand alone, which is probably more sensible as its a cpu whore
25-05-2005 14:52
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

too complex for my noobness then

__
25-05-2005 16:52 Send an Email to anf0 D Homepage of anf0 D Search for Posts by anf0 D Add anf0 D to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered

it is acomplex program , but it will be worth it in the end.....plus even the presets sound wicked.

u can run it as stand alone, but it also lets u record as ell, so u can record ther playing and then sample, playback the souns youve made, or....just use straight as a vst instrument.

go for it, try out a demo!!!! check the native instruments website
25-05-2005 16:58
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

Helpfulness rating: 

i think ill check out the stand alone n make samples or something... my cpu is burning hardk0re

thanx mate.

__
26-05-2005 05:16 Send an Email to anf0 D Homepage of anf0 D Search for Posts by anf0 D Add anf0 D to your Buddy List
daze_DND daze_DND is a male
MYSTIC

images/avatars/avatar-2135.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

been meaning to get my hands on this for a while now..
heard nothing but good things about it.....and every user i know is very 'raving' about it (and telling me to get into it asap).

Only thing holding me back is my very poor knowledge of synthstructures( i know some basics by now, but building a synth yrself is another matter....)

should i go for it anyway? I fear this is '' a bit out of my league'' and i might get lost in the complexity of the progg.....

__

info/tunes :: MySpace
28-05-2005 10:54 Send an Email to daze_DND Search for Posts by daze_DND Add daze_DND to your Buddy List
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

Helpfulness rating: 

lol thats how im feeling

__
28-05-2005 11:17 Send an Email to anf0 D Homepage of anf0 D Search for Posts by anf0 D Add anf0 D to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

I got it.. but how do you USE this?

ah, many years of using Reason made me lazy.. I don't even know where to start

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
28-05-2005 17:30 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered

open an ensemble, and play with the presets.........

building your own ensembles is gonna be hard if you dont know about synthesis

or.......

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.ph...us&tsr_id=17173

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 28-05-2005 21:38.

28-05-2005 20:24
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

Helpfulness rating: 

cool thnx mate for ur help.

__
29-05-2005 06:34 Send an Email to anf0 D Homepage of anf0 D Search for Posts by anf0 D Add anf0 D to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Reakt0r 5 VSTI

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH