drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » Andy C Mix » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Andy C Mix
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
misterD misterD is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

Rate Member

Andy C Mix Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's 2 songs I'm looking for in this Andy C mix I downloaded..
1st song I'm looking for starts at 25m24s, and the 2nd one starts at 64m22s.

code:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
Whole Mix: http://music.drumandbass.at/music/andy_c@flex/andyc.mp3

1st Tune/Song: http://rapidshare.de/files/1834691/From_AndyC_Mix.MP3.html

2nd Tune/Song: http://rapidshare.de/files/1835538/From_AndyC_Mix_2.MP3.html

The tracklisting: http://v2.drumandbass.at/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=754

Cheers if someone can help me here Big Grin

*edit*

__
~

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by misterD: 18-05-2005 15:52.

18-05-2005 15:04 Send an Email to misterD Search for Posts by misterD Add misterD to your Buddy List
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*1st is the calling (tech_itch & kemal) -> could be a remix, didn't compare to the one I have
*2nd mo' fire (rawhill cru) (don't know which remix but think that it's fresh & andy c remix)

__

19-05-2005 13:57 Send an Email to machakil Search for Posts by machakil Add machakil to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ow machakil , so you DO still know the adress of this forum ? Tongue

Long time , no see Wink

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
19-05-2005 14:12 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

indeed..
being a bit busy
but... after exams I'll be back Big Grin (especially @ starwarz XL -> 3h andy c)

__

19-05-2005 15:50 Send an Email to machakil Search for Posts by machakil Add machakil to your Buddy List
misterD misterD is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

Rate Member

Much respect machakil, thanks for the help Big Grin

__
~
19-05-2005 16:42 Send an Email to misterD Search for Posts by misterD Add misterD to your Buddy List
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

as long as you take some time off this summer to spin at our next Ftunes dnb edition Big Grin

and good luck with yer exams hé Bigup

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
20-05-2005 09:29 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » Andy C Mix

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH