drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Surya - Jingle Bells FULL VERSION » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Surya - Jingle Bells FULL VERSION 8 Votes - Average Rating: 8.008 Votes - Average Rating: 8.008 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Surya - Jingle Bells FULL VERSION Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'Jingle Bells FULL VERSION' and post your comments here!!!

Full version of this X-Mas smasher Roll Eyes

Enjoy Big Grin

EDIT: new download link: https://soundcloud.com/surya-dnb/surya-jingle-wobblz

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

31-12-2004 13:58 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
f0re1gn f0re1gn is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same start Tongue The stuff at 0:49 is awesome, like the melody goes, then *Stop*, *BOOM*, awesome Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Hehe, nice bells after 2nd minute, the bass is nice too, the sound and melody, i'm lovin' it! ;D Nice end

Sorry, nothing bad to note, lol. I was listening with both of these -->Allears , but didn't hear anything bad Shocked

GFJ, KEEP IT APP!! Pleased

__
.:f33l1ng th3 p0w3r 1s 3ss3nt1al:.
31-12-2004 17:06 Send an Email to f0re1gn Search for Posts by f0re1gn Add f0re1gn to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I acually made this coz Glimmer was asking for it. I hadn't used that second melody from the original song yet, so I threw it in in this version, but the first half is exactly the same as in the previous version.

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

31-12-2004 17:21 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

YAY!
do ya use buzz machine for this?

*Get's down*Rinse

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 31-12-2004 17:40.

31-12-2004 17:39 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Nope, thisone was made with Reason. All sounds are made with the Malström synth

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

31-12-2004 17:41 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
tetsuo tetsuo is a male
Guiness factory

Registration Date: 26-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

I've heard the previous one but not surprised with that killer brea, love the kik back at 2.15, look like santa still in the sky Huh
Btw, you used reason for the synth part, what about the drum one: rewire with something else?
Great tune, gonna send it around thx

__
Yesterday' s futur is today!! Doped

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tetsuo: 31-12-2004 18:16.

31-12-2004 18:15 Send an Email to tetsuo Search for Posts by tetsuo Add tetsuo to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Drums are just ReDrum...

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

31-12-2004 19:39 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
echo virus echo virus is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-386.gif

Registration Date: 16-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Lacheuhhhhh!!

Merry X-mas and a happy new year y'all

Peez EV

__

31-12-2004 20:17 Send an Email to echo virus Homepage of echo virus Search for Posts by echo virus Add echo virus to your Buddy List
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

so is everything RE part of propellerhead?

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

01-01-2005 19:49 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

RE: Surya - Jingle Bells FULL VERSION Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hehe

nice one. beats too mechanical for my taste. the sub at 1.40 louder. fuckin chimes Bigup . maybe up tempo is better about 185 will do the trick i think to create the german lederhösen-basement -trash image it really needs Wink .maybe a distortion on the snare. nice and tight as always.

cheers

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
01-01-2005 20:43 Send an Email to muphasta Search for Posts by muphasta Add muphasta to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

I don't think I'm gonna spend much more time on thisone... Maybe next year Big Grin

Not everything Re is Propellerheads, but everything Propellerheads is Re Big Grin

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

02-01-2005 00:27 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
B-complex B-complex is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 07-04-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.13

REnoise for example is not made by propellerheads as well as REaktor Smile and RExona

__

02-01-2005 17:43 Send an Email to B-complex Search for Posts by B-complex Add B-complex to your Buddy List
djhixxx djhixxx is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-316.jpg

Registration Date: 30-05-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.50

thanks surya, i asked for this too man, havent listened yet but will soon, got a track called the clap coming next for glimmer, think he'll like it, Glimmer where you from???

__
I THINK YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME JEEVES, FETCH MY COAT AND GRAPPLE HOOK!!!!
02-01-2005 18:35 Send an Email to djhixxx Search for Posts by djhixxx Add djhixxx to your Buddy List
janverstichel janverstichel is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 10-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

funny track

__

02-01-2005 20:35 Send an Email to janverstichel Search for Posts by janverstichel Add janverstichel to your Buddy List
d3fcon d3fcon is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 29-12-2004

Rate Member

héhé nice job
I can imagine dady christmas dancing and waving Rinse

__
----- HuMbLe BeAtS -----
03-01-2005 16:40 Send an Email to d3fcon Search for Posts by d3fcon Add d3fcon to your Buddy List
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

oooh dammit surya this must be the most annoying track you ever made lol Big Grin

far from what I like, sound are suberd tho!

not gonna spend to much word on this one lol Big Grin

__

03-01-2005 17:03 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
marine289 marine289 is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 05-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

haha cool, I enjoyed the 1st version, but it's nice to hear you also did the other part of the melody Red Face (i love that smilie.. Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Wink )
05-01-2005 00:06 Send an Email to marine289 Search for Posts by marine289 Add marine289 to your Buddy List
peet
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-539.gif

Registration Date: 31-01-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 3.33

yeh awesome again

__

05-01-2005 06:28 Send an Email to peet Homepage of peet Search for Posts by peet Add peet to your Buddy List
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

the second melody, really bites. i dunno, the slo with bells doesn't do a thing. should just went off in a different direction.
it's like coke-a-cola
the original is better.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

06-01-2005 16:49 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Don't take this too serious Halph Big Grin

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

20-01-2005 22:04 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Surya - Jingle Bells FULL VERSION

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH