drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » wtf is this? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page wtf is this?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 wtf is this? Pablex 13-04-2003 18:17
 RE: wtf is this? suvcycle 13-04-2003 19:23
 RE: wtf is this? Surya 13-04-2003 23:05
 RE: wtf is this? LoRd 15-04-2003 00:44
 RE: wtf is this? thechronic 15-04-2003 02:49

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

wtf is this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the letters on the forum n stuff seem to b twice as big,would b kool if i would have bad eyes but it's not
is this normal?

__

13-04-2003 18:17 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: wtf is this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

didn't notice anyting...

Cool

Cheerz

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
13-04-2003 19:23 Send an Email to suvcycle Search for Posts by suvcycle Add suvcycle to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, how about your browser settings?
Check view -> text size
Should be normal

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

13-04-2003 23:05 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
LoRd LoRd is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-25.gif

Registration Date: 02-11-2002

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

idd change the text size of your browser but its strange , i had it too and i didn't changed it to "big"

__

15-04-2003 00:44 Send an Email to LoRd Homepage of LoRd Search for Posts by LoRd Add LoRd to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Weird... is it OK now?

The appearance of the site is done using CSS so it should look similar on every browser. I didn't change anything in the CSS so...

Perhaps it happened when the backup was restored last week. Is everything back to normal now?

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
15-04-2003 02:49 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » wtf is this?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH