drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » [Release] Phaeny - Can't Keep On / I'll Be - 26/4/2014 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [Release] Phaeny - Can't Keep On / I'll Be - 26/4/2014
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Touch Tone
Tourist

Registration Date: 22-08-2011

Rate Member

[Release] Phaeny - Can't Keep On / I'll Be - 26/4/2014 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

www.soundcloud.com/touchtonednb/sets/phaeny-touch021/

The essence of gliding DnB is abound at Touch Tone this month with Can't Keep On and I'll Be.
These 2 vocal/keys infused works from Phaeny mark his debut on Touch Tone, check them out.
Release 26th April 2014

Available to purchase from the usual outlets.
Visit the website www.touchtonednb.co.uk for more information
on the label and the Soundcloud page for upcoming releases.
12-04-2014 12:20 Send an Email to Touch Tone Search for Posts by Touch Tone Add Touch Tone to your Buddy List
Touch Tone
Tourist

Registration Date: 22-08-2011

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Available today from the usual outlets!
26-04-2014 18:46 Send an Email to Touch Tone Search for Posts by Touch Tone Add Touch Tone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » [Release] Phaeny - Can't Keep On / I'll Be - 26/4/2014

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH