drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Looking for Synth or Sampler with note based loop length/end / musical repeater » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for Synth or Sampler with note based loop length/end / musical repeater
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Faiky

Registration Date: 20-10-2007

Rate Member

Looking for Synth or Sampler with note based loop length/end / musical repeater Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everybody,

for over several years I search a Granular-Synth or Sampler that include one particular function. I've no name for it, maybe it's the reason I can't find it. I'm very desperate, i research as far as i can, try thousands of Synths and Samplers with the hope any tool supports this simply function. Why i don't find it, it's quite simple, and i'm sure that any producers use this kind of technology to create ultra deep bass-sound for example.

I try to explain it with my words:

- The tone-pitch is only defined by a interval (for example the concert pitch with 440 Hz)
- Normally a Synthesizer Waveform or a looped Granular have a constant loop start- and endpoint, depending on the pitch the interval changes and the Granular/Waveform stretches or compressed; That's not what i want
- But the pitch of the Granular should be constant, only the loop endpoint changes depending on the tone-ptich (upper notes will cropped (or alternativ interleaved), deeper notes get space)
- or you can say, a sample-one-shot is repeated in the interval as the note you are playing

to simulate it, you can for example hit a sample on every 64/64 by 206,25 BPM and the basic tone will be 55Hz which is confirm with the note A. To simulate all tones with several tempo it's self-explanatory that this is a indefensible time-exposure or simply impossible.

To imagine what i wanna do, there are two examples:

- A very deep Bassline, which can go down under 30Hz with a kind of a kick-sample
- Strings (Violin, Chello...) or Doorsqueaking and creaking which are jointed by single cracks

I hope it explains for what i'm searching for.
If anybody know a VSTi that include these function, please scream!
Please spare me of additional sleepless nights Smile!
Thank you!
25-06-2012 16:08 Send an Email to Faiky Search for Posts by Faiky Add Faiky to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Looking for Synth or Sampler with note based loop length/end / musical repeater Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Put this question on Dogs On Acid... they have tons of Geeks who might be able to help you out.
If that doesn't work, go to gearsluts.com...

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
28-06-2012 13:25 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Looking for Synth or Sampler with note based loop length/end / musical repeater

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH