drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » VSTs mac osx » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VSTs mac osx
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
benji b
Steppa

Registration Date: 27-06-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

VSTs mac osx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi
I've downloaded several VSTs and put them in the right folder on my Mac HD but they're not showing up in Logic. I managed to get a few working a while ago but now it seems whenever I put new ones in the same folder they don't work. Ive tried restarting logic and my mac but still no joy. Any ideas...?
25-03-2012 21:44 Send an Email to benji b Search for Posts by benji b Add benji b to your Buddy List
ksd ksd is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3163.jpg

Registration Date: 27-10-2009

Rate Member

RE: VSTs mac osx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

logic does not support vsts. you have to use AU (audio units) plugins. cheers..
26-03-2012 18:39 Send an Email to ksd Search for Posts by ksd Add ksd to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
benji b
Steppa

Registration Date: 27-06-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

RE: VSTs mac osx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks ksd, that'll be where I was going wrong then!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by benji b: 01-04-2012 19:54.

01-04-2012 19:50 Send an Email to benji b Search for Posts by benji b Add benji b to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » VSTs mac osx

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH