drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » any good sites with good one shot drum samples??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page any good sites with good one shot drum samples???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fozb0t

Registration Date: 14-03-2012

Rate Member

any good sites with good one shot drum samples??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im not really interested in a bunch of free one shots. tbh, most of them are of pretty low quality. im willing to buy my one shots. do yall know of any good sites to hit up? google doesnt help a whole lot unless you know what your looking for, and i just cant seem to get specific enough. that and i lost my entire library of one shots when i upgraded!!! i forgot to back those up for some reason. Crying
14-03-2012 06:27 Send an Email to fozb0t Search for Posts by fozb0t Add fozb0t to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: any good sites with good one shot drum samples??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.analoguedrums.com/

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
16-03-2012 21:00 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
fozb0t

Registration Date: 14-03-2012

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

spanks!
20-03-2012 20:59 Send an Email to fozb0t Search for Posts by fozb0t Add fozb0t to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » any good sites with good one shot drum samples???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH