drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » recon47 - A+e » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page recon47 - A+e
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
recon47 recon47 is a male
Recon

images/avatars/avatar-3141.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

recon47 - A+e Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'A+e' and post your comments here!

Got this finished... i think?
Mix is still not complete but the arrange is pretty much there.
Love to hear the comments, enjoy!
04-02-2012 22:09 Send an Email to recon47 Search for Posts by recon47 Add recon47 to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll tell Skrillex to improve because his tunes suck compared to this.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-02-2012 12:30 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Dub Bananez
Dub Bananez

images/avatars/avatar-3209.jpg

Registration Date: 06-10-2010

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Like the suspense in the intro and I like the sounds used. The drop is HEAVY! Like the synths and bass edit. You FX edits are amazing! Very nice work once again! 10/10*

__
http://www.monkeydub.com/
http://www.indajunglerecording.com
http://soundcloud.com/dub-bananez
05-02-2012 13:05 Send an Email to Dub Bananez Homepage of Dub Bananez Search for Posts by Dub Bananez Add Dub Bananez to your Buddy List
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

tell skrillex to improve full stop , hes totally shit , not one dub element implied to a genre of music called dubstep .... suppose thats what happens when u let goths out there little cages and give them a kaosilator. what a little gimp

__
buy the ticket take the ride
06-02-2012 00:33 Send an Email to pusha Search for Posts by pusha Add pusha to your Buddy List
rez rez is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2730.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

Holy fuxx, skills. 10/10. i'm not really a dubstep fan but this is awesome. Might be a tad too much reverb, like at 1:35 with the background pad. Besides that, where can I buy this? Big Grin

__
o_O
07-02-2012 13:16 Send an Email to rez Search for Posts by rez Add rez to your Buddy List
recon47 recon47 is a male
Recon

images/avatars/avatar-3141.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

WOW! Cheers for the really positive feedback on the tune guys, i really appreciate it, makes the long hours at the PC worth it!

Thanks again.
07-02-2012 18:24 Send an Email to recon47 Search for Posts by recon47 Add recon47 to your Buddy List
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

sounds like great dubstep tune! nothing to complain: killer!
rspct

ps: i love the gunshots! ^^

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
13-02-2012 21:15 Send an Email to shir_pan Search for Posts by shir_pan Add shir_pan to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » recon47 - A+e

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH