drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » intricate - Asmr » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page intricate - Asmr
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
intricate
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1676.gif

Registration Date: 02-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

intricate - Asmr Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'Asmr' and post your comments here!

in progress

__
http://soundcloud.com/stk13
19-12-2011 18:38 Send an Email to intricate Search for Posts by intricate Add intricate to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Intro (pre 1:30) could use some more action.
Tune doesn't really drop, I actually expected some more bass panic.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
20-12-2011 12:34 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

RE: intricate - Asmr Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sick tune mate, in love with those neurofunk vibes. Well done

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

22-12-2011 21:31 Send an Email to tryptech Homepage of tryptech Search for Posts by tryptech Add tryptech to your Buddy List
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sik man sik

__
buy the ticket take the ride
23-12-2011 04:43 Send an Email to pusha Search for Posts by pusha Add pusha to your Buddy List
Rythor1 Rythor1 is a male
D.R.U.

images/avatars/avatar-3447.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Awesome track man, I'm a big Teebee fan and this reminds me of his stuff. Hard to find anything bad to say on this one, great job! I really wanted to hear that second drop btw.
25-12-2011 08:30 Send an Email to Rythor1 Search for Posts by Rythor1 Add Rythor1 to your Buddy List
Dub Bananez
Dub Bananez

images/avatars/avatar-3209.jpg

Registration Date: 06-10-2010

Rate Member

Like this a lot! Like the flow of the tune, strings, fx and vocals can come up a lot more to give the tune more depth. Listen at a very low volume and you will see what I mean. Maybe add some layers that are filtered on the drumz for different parts. Dope tune, really love this.

__
http://www.monkeydub.com/
http://www.indajunglerecording.com
http://soundcloud.com/dub-bananez
16-01-2012 11:23 Send an Email to Dub Bananez Homepage of Dub Bananez Search for Posts by Dub Bananez Add Dub Bananez to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » intricate - Asmr

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH