drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Great new cymbal sample pack available » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Great new cymbal sample pack available
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Great new cymbal sample pack available thechronic 08-08-2011 20:13
 RE: Great new cymbal sample pack available Hypoxic 06-12-2013 12:29
 RE: Great new cymbal sample pack available Surya 08-08-2011 20:40
 RE: Great new cymbal sample pack available BattleDrone 08-08-2011 23:00
 RE: Great new cymbal sample pack available thechronic 10-12-2013 08:56

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Big Grin Great new cymbal sample pack available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is a new sample pack available in the samples page containing lots of cymbals: mostly crashes but also a few hihats and rides. These are all new samples, never heard before, get them while they're fresh Big Grin

I recorded the cymbals, and Surya did all the hard work of selecting the best ones and chopping them up in easily digestible wav bites Bigup

Enjoy!!!

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
08-08-2011 20:13 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Hypoxic Hypoxic is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1578.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: Great new cymbal sample pack available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn, missed the sample pack. Does anyone still have all the sample packs? Want to upload them to torrent or something??? That would be awesome

__
There is no now like now!

www.myspace.com/hypoxicmusic
06-12-2013 12:29 Send an Email to Hypoxic Homepage of Hypoxic Search for Posts by Hypoxic Add Hypoxic to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It only took me 4 years to finally do it Smile

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-08-2011 20:40 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Better late than.... never Big Grin

Thanks!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
08-08-2011 23:00 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I should still have a copy somewhere, but where?? Confused

I don't know if this is still really relevant though, this was a very old school sample pack, just a couple hundred wavs in a folder, so it takes ages to scan through and set up.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
10-12-2013 08:56 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Great new cymbal sample pack available

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH