drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJs & MCs » MC, new to this site. Want feedback... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MC, new to this site. Want feedback...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
weiler

Registration Date: 04-06-2011

Rate Member

MC, new to this site. Want feedback... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ez im new to this forum and im a dnb mc i just wanted to post a clip from one of my sets here to get some feedback if u dont like mcing dont listen http://soundcloud.com/mc-weiler/dj-rewerx-ft-weiler-clip if you want to hear any more of my stuff or my studio sessions just check me out on soundcloud mc weiler thanks in advance

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by weiler: 05-06-2011 22:03.

05-06-2011 21:59 Send an Email to weiler Search for Posts by weiler Add weiler to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: MC, new to this site. Want feedback... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When writing, add some dots between words every now and then.
It looks hot!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
06-06-2011 18:37 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
weiler

Registration Date: 04-06-2011

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol.
06-06-2011 19:45 Send an Email to weiler Search for Posts by weiler Add weiler to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wink

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
07-06-2011 12:26 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJs & MCs » MC, new to this site. Want feedback...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH