drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » friday 14/3 - Jungletactics exhibition/party » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friday 14/3 - Jungletactics exhibition/party
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LoRd LoRd is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-25.gif

Registration Date: 02-11-2002

Rate Member

14 Maart 2003 - Jungletactics exhibition/party Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

14 Maart 2003
CC de boogaard @ St-Truiden
start: 23.00 entrance 2¤

TRUNKZ
FRee vs HaSTe
DARYL
BONER
OXIDIZER vs SARGE
MC DOC as the host of the evening

JT CANVAS EXHITBITION
@ CC de boogaard (Sint-truiden)
http://www.debogaard.be/
14/03/2003 - 10/04/2003

There will be canvases by the likez of AMATIC/DUCK/PNK/ZENITH
/CAZ/WAF/MELVIN/STRICT
SHOZ/UCON/RESM/IRIE

...just to name a few...

Music and canvases are great . Really like the amatic pieces .
AMATIC

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LoRd: 10-03-2003 09:26.

10-03-2003 09:24 Send an Email to LoRd Homepage of LoRd Search for Posts by LoRd Add LoRd to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(k soz forgot it's in English here)i would like to go but i don't think i'm going to make it Crying

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pablex: 10-03-2003 10:31.

10-03-2003 10:29 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to go but i'll be working Das Pop Roll Eyes at MOD...
If this won't take to long i'll try to go for sure...

I also heard the day before the same crew is having a warm up in cafe De Link, Hasselt. But i'm not very sure of this...

Cheerz

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
10-03-2003 10:58 Send an Email to suvcycle Search for Posts by suvcycle Add suvcycle to your Buddy List
LoRd LoRd is a male
Cool Steppa

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by suvcycle

I also heard the day before the same crew is having a warm up in cafe De Link, Hasselt. But i'm not very sure of this...

Cheerz

yup , pre party @ the link with haste and trunkz and ...

__

10-03-2003 11:45 Send an Email to LoRd Homepage of LoRd Search for Posts by LoRd Add LoRd to your Buddy List
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by LoRd
quote:
Originally posted by suvcycle

Cheerz

yup , pre party @ the link with haste and trunkz and ...

And this is thursday 13th ?

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
10-03-2003 12:22 Send an Email to suvcycle Search for Posts by suvcycle Add suvcycle to your Buddy List
Chantal Chantal is a female
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-60.jpg

Registration Date: 26-12-2002

Helpfulness rating: 

Maybe I'm going to this one, if Pablex can join me Confused

__
*Redhead Massive*
10-03-2003 20:23 Send an Email to Chantal Search for Posts by Chantal Add Chantal to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

hope so,but i doubt it Frown

__

10-03-2003 20:48 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
LoRd LoRd is a male
Cool Steppa

Rate Member

i went and exhibition was Shocked . Alot of great work !
Party was good. It was full but alot didn't dance , so i danced twice as hard . Good dj's and mc ! Stopped dancin' till the end . Movies soon on jungletactics ... i hope .

__

20-03-2003 20:55 Send an Email to LoRd Homepage of LoRd Search for Posts by LoRd Add LoRd to your Buddy List
boognish boognish is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-4.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 

Pics will be online soon, probably tommorow. I must warn you we didn't arrive till about 3, so only the "plakkenblijvers" will see themselves on the pics.
21-03-2003 15:48 Send an Email to boognish Search for Posts by boognish Add boognish to your Buddy List
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

PICS ARE FINALY ONLINE! ENJOY!
25-03-2003 12:29 Send an Email to boognish Search for Posts by boognish Add boognish to your Buddy List
LoRd LoRd is a male
Cool Steppa

Rate Member

nice!
i look like i took drugs Shocked

__

25-03-2003 14:07 Send an Email to LoRd Homepage of LoRd Search for Posts by LoRd Add LoRd to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

Now how in God's name is that possible??? Big Grin
25-03-2003 15:11 Send an Email to boognish Search for Posts by boognish Add boognish to your Buddy List
LoRd LoRd is a male
Cool Steppa

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by boognish
Now how in God's name is that possible??? Big Grin

when antik took that picture he said it wouldn't be on the net , tsss Smile

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LoRd: 25-03-2003 15:19.

25-03-2003 15:19 Send an Email to LoRd Homepage of LoRd Search for Posts by LoRd Add LoRd to your Buddy List
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

Hey, if you want, it's gone, just say the magic word ... Tongue
25-03-2003 15:34 Send an Email to boognish Search for Posts by boognish Add boognish to your Buddy List
LoRd LoRd is a male
Cool Steppa

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by boognish
Hey, if you want, it's gone, just say the magic word ... Tongue

i have seen worse pics of me and even worse of other Big Grin

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LoRd: 25-03-2003 22:25.

25-03-2003 22:25 Send an Email to LoRd Homepage of LoRd Search for Posts by LoRd Add LoRd to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » friday 14/3 - Jungletactics exhibition/party

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH