drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Share files easily, use dropbox.com
Go to the bottom of this page Share files easily, use dropbox.com
Author

Registration Date: 09-09-2010

If you need to share some files with other producer or what ever els and because sendspace, rapidshare, megaupload etc is just not enough, then that's the perfect solution, you get 2giga free:

http://db.tt/T9GquMv

I didn't knew this solution before today, probably most of you think it's common knowledge...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Letrange: 06-12-2010 19:25.

06-12-2010 19:14
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Trying to earn a buck by gathering referrals to Dropbox.com aren't we?
Very clever.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
07-12-2010 11:58 Homepage of BattleDrone
Letrange

People who don't know dropbox will be happy and I'll get 250mo free as a reward...what's your problem man? Do you really think I'm trying to fool you here? tsss
07-12-2010 20:22
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Because you are trying to cover it up.

quote:
I didn't knew this solution before today

Don't tell me you didn't know before...

And using a link shortener to hide that you are using a referral link is sneaky.

I don't care if you get some profit from it, good for you if it works out, but trying to hide that you are in it for your own profit and act as if you just discovered some wonderful site isn't very fair.

And I'm not against dropbox at all, I do have an account myself

There's another big advantage to dropbox which you didn't mention: If you upload anything to dropbox through a free account then paying users can't search for it or download it. This kind of crap happens with speedyshare and rapidshare.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
08-12-2010 09:47 Homepage of BattleDrone
Letrange

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Don't tell me you didn't know before...

Believe me or not, I' didn't knew this service before, I was using sendspace, so yes I'm happy to discover that program as it's really handy for sharing files for collabs....
so I shared it on several forums both to get some extra space an to share it with you producers...

Anyway, use dropbox it's a great sevice. Happy
08-12-2010 17:26
Phalanx Phalanx is a male
Chronologic

images/avatars/avatar-2536.gif

Registration Date: 13-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Yo BD do you want to put up your referral link too? Might as well bring on the competition Devil

__
http://soundcloud.com/chronologic
09-12-2010 02:54 Homepage of Phalanx
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Share files easily, use dropbox.com