drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Mastering » anyone want to give me a track to 'master' for free? uni project » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page anyone want to give me a track to 'master' for free? uni project
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Registration Date: 14-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

anyone want to give me a track to 'master' for free? uni project Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I'm doing a mastering project for uni and done two drum and bass tracks of my own. I need another two, would anyone like to send me a track that needs mastering? Obviously I'm a student, not a professional mastering engineer by a long shot lol, but it would be nice to get some feedback on my mastering actually to see if you like what I do to your track.....
The worst that can happen is you think its a load of bollox and do it yourself, and I get a shit grade eh!

Like I said I'm not claiming to make your track sound amazing, but I won't just a crank a limiter on it in attempt to make it loud.It needs to done for friday so any help would be well appreciated!

email any tracks to - transit_rv@hotmail.com or a link please,
please tell me what bit rate the file is and so on

cheers

<--BattleDrone: I merged the 2 threads, please don't double post threads, it's confusing -->

__
www.soundcloud.com/bone-man
24-03-2010 20:04 Send an Email to bm84 Homepage of bm84 Search for Posts by bm84 Add bm84 to your Buddy List
SteakJohnson SteakJohnson is a male
another 15 year old...

Registration Date: 17-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damn i would love to but none of my tracks are reaally complete enough

__
[SJ] Black Sun Rising:

24-03-2010 20:19 Send an Email to SteakJohnson Search for Posts by SteakJohnson Add SteakJohnson to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you not got any complete ones? anyone else? there must be loads of people on here with tracks theyve finished but cant be arsed to master.....send em my way please!

__
24-03-2010 22:00 Send an Email to bm84 Homepage of bm84 Search for Posts by bm84 Add bm84 to your Buddy List
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

RE: anyone want to give me a track to 'master' for free? uni project Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

isn't a bit late to get them done for friday? Shocked late hours I guess?
have no finished tracks yet, tons of unfinshed stuff srry man.

good luck with this!

__

The One - Age Break
24-03-2010 23:08 Send an Email to Age Break Search for Posts by Age Break Add Age Break to your Buddy List
additive additive is a male
DROP IT!

images/avatars/avatar-2973.png

Registration Date: 09-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

have sent you an email to transit_rv Smile

Enjoy!

__
http://www.additivemusic.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/additive-music/497601575363?ref=ts
24-03-2010 23:19 Send an Email to additive Homepage of additive Search for Posts by additive Add additive to your Buddy List
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Helpfulness rating: 

yeh it is a bit late, thats when i work best ha. still got 2 days to master 2 tracks, not too bad eh

additive, seen your email. thanks alot for that, thats good that its in stems as i havent experienced working with them before - just stereo mixdowns.so itll be a new experience.ill downlload them when im on my home computer 2moro, well appreciated

__
25-03-2010 00:53 Send an Email to bm84 Homepage of bm84 Search for Posts by bm84 Add bm84 to your Buddy List
additive additive is a male
DROP IT!

images/avatars/avatar-2973.png

Registration Date: 09-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

cheers, pleasure. Looking forward to hearing the outcome! Smile

__
http://www.additivemusic.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/additive-music/497601575363?ref=ts
25-03-2010 01:40 Send an Email to additive Homepage of additive Search for Posts by additive Add additive to your Buddy List
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 31-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

dunno if its 2 l8 but i got a full track needs a masta proppa banga 2, ill send 2moz
25-03-2010 02:19 Send an Email to GeeZZ Search for Posts by GeeZZ Add GeeZZ to your Buddy List
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Helpfulness rating: 

its not too late mate, send it my way! cheers

would be helpful if you point me in the direction of a reference track aswell, a track to compare it to that you think sounds mint....

__
25-03-2010 02:24 Send an Email to bm84 Homepage of bm84 Search for Posts by bm84 Add bm84 to your Buddy List
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

will do
25-03-2010 03:43 Send an Email to GeeZZ Search for Posts by GeeZZ Add GeeZZ to your Buddy List
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Helpfulness rating: 

yeh sorry for double post. does anyone go in the mastering forum tho?

geezz you got a track to give me? no worries if u aint.

ta

__
25-03-2010 21:04 Send an Email to bm84 Homepage of bm84 Search for Posts by bm84 Add bm84 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

yes sorri long day jus got in can send in the next 10 min if not 2 l8
wer u want it
25-03-2010 23:19 Send an Email to GeeZZ Search for Posts by GeeZZ Add GeeZZ to your Buddy List
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

sent any way dunno if its any help
25-03-2010 23:48 Send an Email to GeeZZ Search for Posts by GeeZZ Add GeeZZ to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Mastering » anyone want to give me a track to 'master' for free? uni project

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH