drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » any chance to get a reason song file from you? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page any chance to get a reason song file from you?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Punchinello Punchinello is a male
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-2915.jpg

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

any chance to get a reason song file from you? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi again!

i know it sounds kinda lazy but is there any chance to get a reason song file from one of you guys?

kind regards,
chris

__
"Music is a Place to take Refuge. It's a Sanctuary from Mediocrity and Boredom. It's Innocent and it's a Place you can loose yourself in Thoughts, Memories and Intricacies." (Lisa Gerrard)
20-12-2009 16:38 Send an Email to Punchinello Homepage of Punchinello Search for Posts by Punchinello Add Punchinello to your Buddy List
Sentinel Sentinel is a male
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

RE: any chance to get a reason song file from you? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Punchinello
hi again!

i know it sounds kinda lazy but is there any chance to get a reason song file from one of you guys?

kind regards,
chris

Lmao errrrrrrr .... Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ( Shakeshark )

Well no point in one from me as I don't make dnb.
As for the rest of the people on here giving you one ...

May have to gain their trust a wee bit first.

I have a couple from a few people on here (namely Ketz & Demure) but I can't just give you them as they aren't mine.

Collabs are a good way of learning other peoples methods.
That's what Ketan (Ketz) has been doing ...

He was SHIT ( Tongue ) last year like me ( except I still am Wink ) and look at him now ...

Every new tune or collab he does gets signed Big Grin

Safe.

__

20-12-2009 17:47 Send an Email to Sentinel Homepage of Sentinel Search for Posts by Sentinel Add Sentinel to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tourist

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: any chance to get a reason song file from you? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks, sentinel!

of course its about trust. its not just wanting some rsf of course id also send one of mine so one can take a look.

all i want to do is become a good producer. Drummer

__
"Music is a Place to take Refuge. It's a Sanctuary from Mediocrity and Boredom. It's Innocent and it's a Place you can loose yourself in Thoughts, Memories and Intricacies." (Lisa Gerrard)
20-12-2009 19:14 Send an Email to Punchinello Homepage of Punchinello Search for Posts by Punchinello Add Punchinello to your Buddy List
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HaHa - doesn't everyone mate, doesn't everyone !!!! Wink

Ask for a collab in the collab section or something.

Problem with the RNS/RPS project files is you need ( Frown ) have to have the same Refills etc as the other person.

__

20-12-2009 20:41 Send an Email to Sentinel Homepage of Sentinel Search for Posts by Sentinel Add Sentinel to your Buddy List
Tourist

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im willing to share all samples i use.

you know sentinel, mastering & mixing music is like mastering & mixing myself as a person. get to know the "marrow"of a track and form it...

will take a look at the collaboration thing. good idea!!! Wink

__
20-12-2009 20:48 Send an Email to Punchinello Homepage of Punchinello Search for Posts by Punchinello Add Punchinello to your Buddy List
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

just send him one of mine lee, i dont mind tbh, all they are gonna do is collect dust and to be perfectly honest i asked jimbo the exact same thing when i first came here, i remember it really helped me Smile
21-12-2009 00:26 Send an Email to demure Search for Posts by demure Add demure to your Buddy List
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by demure
just send him one of mine lee, i dont mind tbh, all they are gonna do is collect dust and to be perfectly honest i asked jimbo the exact same thing when i first came here, i remember it really helped me Smile

Ok Martyn, if you're sure !!!

Add me on ...
aim: AFmeplease
msn: alternatingfrequencies@hotmail.com (rarely use this mind)

or pm through AF site as I think you signed up there no !?

__

21-12-2009 01:22 Send an Email to Sentinel Homepage of Sentinel Search for Posts by Sentinel Add Sentinel to your Buddy List
Tourist

Helpfulness rating: 

yes i did sign on there i just cant log in somehow. wrote an email to the admin... but ill use the email down there.

THANK YOU!!! martyn. very nice one.

i salute you guys and. am deeply grateful! Tongue Drummer Tongue
chris

__
21-12-2009 07:23 Send an Email to Punchinello Homepage of Punchinello Search for Posts by Punchinello Add Punchinello to your Buddy List
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

You may need to activate your account via the email address you signed up.

I am the admin on AF and so is Phyella so ...
I'll check your profile and see if you activated as I can activate it.

** Ok man, your account has been activated. Wink

__

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sentinel: 21-12-2009 15:53.

21-12-2009 15:43 Send an Email to Sentinel Homepage of Sentinel Search for Posts by Sentinel Add Sentinel to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » any chance to get a reason song file from you?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH