drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » kj sawka "mad beatz" ableton live pack » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page kj sawka "mad beatz" ableton live pack
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

kj sawka "mad beatz" ableton live pack Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.ableton.com/madbeatz

Pleased

ableton live 8 or 8.1 required.

__
m-ej is taking a few steps back from forum life.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by m-ej: 19-12-2009 21:11.

19-12-2009 20:34 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i got the update to 8.1 plus the Sawka live pack, and boy, it sure rocks!!!
Lots of live sounding drumkits, easy to use instrument racks and some percy bass-sounds!!!
thank you ableton + sawka!!

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
07-02-2010 14:58 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

glad someone else has checked this out.

__
07-02-2010 15:00 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Yeah, I downloaded this too, but haven't checked it out. Will do these days.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
07-02-2010 15:04 Send an Email to Muad'Dib Homepage of Muad'Dib Search for Posts by Muad'Dib Add Muad'Dib to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

i downloaded the "Void Of Truth" track as well. Interesting to see a detailed view on other people's methods, but the drumpacks as described before are just my cup of tea! Happy

__
a myspace
my tunes
07-02-2010 21:09 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

i got adam freelands live set, (i know he's not dnb) but its very interesting to see how the session view works and to see how others people work with live.

__
08-02-2010 18:31 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

does he use the session view in a particular way?
you'd recommend this set to anyone using ableton?
if possible could you give some details, cuz actually waiting for this to download or get into only after someone tells me that it's worth it.

__
a myspace
my tunes
08-02-2010 21:12 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

i only use the session view as my mixer,
and never even thought about using it to make tunes with.
there's nothing special about how freeland uses session view,
i was just interested in how he and other people use live.

dj sasha uses session view in his dj sets and is one of abletons pioneers,
i saw him at fabric back in 2002 when his laptop(running live) froze up n crashed,
i believe ableton reimbursed him for the night, shit for the punters, not bad for sasha who got paid either way.

__
08-02-2010 21:55 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » kj sawka "mad beatz" ableton live pack

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH