drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Drum'n'Bass: Serious Business.
Go to the bottom of this page Drum'n'Bass: Serious Business.
Author
xSky

images/avatars/avatar-3448.gif

Registration Date: 15-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
quote:
Originally posted by jeffijoe
I was born in 1994

You are now officially my son Lol

Then why come we didn't spend any father-son time, huh? All those synth lessons I could've had! xD

@ Senti

I will take your 1337-comment as a joke. I mean seriously, don't tell me you can't tell what "Shakz0r Da Sharkz0r" means. xD Btw, you're not my bloody mum, I type how the hell I want! So I will have to shake the shark at this one! Shakeshark

Uuh, it feels so good to shake the shark! Pleased

__
--- My Soundcloud ---
Jeffijoe - Distance EP [CrossBase]

10-12-2009 17:28 Homepage of jeffijoe
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:

funny, thats what your mother said

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
10-12-2009 18:31 Homepage of cynik
jeffijoe jeffijoe is a male
xSky

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
quote:

funny, thats what your mother said

First off, that was NOT what i meant. Shakeshark

.. And how... Wait, YOU were the guy my mum was trying to hide?! Holy fuck!.. xD

Since this is DnB related, move it to the Drumnbass news forum! Cause this is news! Drum'n'Bass is serious fucking business!

.. Lol, it would be epic if someone could hack all TV Stations at once, while they're sending live, and then broadcast the message !

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

10-12-2009 18:54 Homepage of jeffijoe
Sentinel Sentinel is a male
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

quote:
quote:
quote:
I was born in 1994

Then why come we didn't spend any father-son time, huh? All those synth lessons I could've had! xD

@ Senti

I will take your 1337-comment as a joke. I mean seriously, don't tell me you can't tell what "Shakz0r Da Sharkz0r" means. xD Btw, you're not my bloody mum, I type how the hell I want! So I will have to shake the shark at this one! Shakeshark

Por Supuesto, Si Claro !!! - Of course I can tell what it said.

As for the reason the Shakeshark is on here might be my fault for pasting it on here a few times from my site. Wink

As for this entire thread I'll take it as a JOKE esé cause you can't SERIOUSLY think this is bloody news. (old, new, good or bad)

quote:

Since this is DnB related, move it to the Drumnbass news forum! Cause this is news! Drum'n'Bass is serious fucking business!

As for this bit ...
I find it a wee bit childish mate.

quote:

.. Lol, it would be epic if someone could hack all TV Stations at once, while they're sending live, and then broadcast the message !

*(after thought) - Stop playing with your weener you dirty wee bugger it might fall off. Tongue

__

10-12-2009 20:25 Homepage of Sentinel
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

wow i cant believe this thread has lasted as long as it has, those who have entertained it should really be hanging their heads in shame:S
10-12-2009 23:20
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

have i missed summat? Huh

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

11-12-2009 04:56 Homepage of CULTURE BOY
xSky

quote:
Originally posted by Sentinel
quote:
quote:
quote:
I was born in 1994

@ Senti

Por Supuesto, Si Claro !!! - Of course I can tell what it said.

As for the reason the Shakeshark is on here might be my fault for pasting it on here a few times from my site. Wink

As for this entire thread I'll take it as a JOKE esé cause you can't SERIOUSLY think this is bloody news. (old, new, good or bad)

quote:

As for this bit ...
I find it a wee bit childish mate.

quote:

*(after thought) - Stop playing with your weener you dirty wee bugger it might fall off. Tongue

Hey, you're only a kid once in a lifetime. And I am one of those who enjoys it. Yes, I can act proffesional in my convos, but since this is the offtopic banter, where jokes & other funny stuff, I act as my mood. And today, I'm happy, and easily amused, since I just had an energizer, woot. But I seriously don't hope that all the stuff you're writing which is pointing against me, is just a joke. I mean, this is the offtopic banter, not the Flame war zone. Wink
My reason for.. Well "accusing" is such a bad word, but thinking that you're actually serious in what you're "insulting me (Another bad word) is because I take some stuff very serious. But since you're using smiling/whatever happy emoticon, I know you're just joking, which makes me look unserious at those things. Smile

No, I don't think this is "bloody news", that was just another bad joke from my side. Shakeshark

@ Demure

As I told Senti: This is a joke thread (Sort of) nothing is actually supposed to be serious. If you ask me, I find this thread very amusing. Tongue

I, too, is amazed that this is still on the first page. Tongue

@ Culture Boy

Oh, you have no idea! xD

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffijoe: 11-12-2009 15:16.

11-12-2009 15:15 Homepage of jeffijoe
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

ummm....

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
14-12-2009 00:41
Z Day Z Day is a male
I <3 DNB

images/avatars/avatar-2816.gif

Registration Date: 21-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I give this thread a 3/10

__
Proudly the .BE's FOURTH youngest member Big Grin (behind puzzle, age break & jeffijoe)

14-12-2009 02:40 Homepage of Z Day
xSky

quote:
Originally posted by Z Day
I give this thread a 3/10

So we rate threads now? Lol

Tbh, it was pretty much the thread post that was the whole point of it. Never expected it to be over 1 page long, srsly.

Lol, "I didn't start the flame war, some peepz were hating on it, 'fore I left my comment"

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffijoe: 19-12-2009 00:52.

19-12-2009 00:51 Homepage of jeffijoe
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
I was born in 1994, but still, I know DnB is from 1992! Big Grin

So, if it would to be more correct: Drum'n'Bass: Been bangin' your earhole since 1992, and if you weren't born yet, then since you were born!

Hurhurhur, I gotta shake the shark at this! Shakeshark

What do we actually Shakz0r da sharkz0r at normaly? I just do it for fun! Big Grin

HAHA That shark smilie keeps cracking me up!
should have a fat kid doing the bass next to that kitty would be funTongue
no offence to any1 btw

__

The One - Age Break
01-02-2010 23:54
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Drum'n'Bass: Serious Business.