drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » Ableton Live Reverse loop » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ableton Live Reverse loop
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rockx
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-06-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 3.50

Ableton Live Reverse loop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, i use the looper for recording some guitar parts in, and i hit record, play guitar thing. And then when i loop it, i click on the reverse button. So the audio reverses. But when i drag the audio clip into my sequencer the audio is not reversed anymore?

Is this normal, how to fix? If not how to reverse audio without using the looper?

Thx in advance guys!
18-11-2009 18:26 Search for Posts by rockx Add rockx to your Buddy List
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

double click the clip to bring up the clip properties.
in the clip properties box is a "rev" button near clip tempo etc.
hit that to reverse a clip.
Big Grin

__
m-ej is taking a few steps back from forum life.
18-11-2009 19:23 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » Ableton Live Reverse loop

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH