drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » 2 channels into one » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 channels into one
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TTT31
Producer

Registration Date: 24-08-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

2 channels into one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can i join in mixer signal from 2 channels into next one ??? i need 1 channel for snare one channel for Kick and then i wanna join them to one channel for final edit

some kind of PRe master channel i wanna get any advices? i have worked with FL one week so sorry if my question is stupid , before i worked with reason and there it was really easy to do it
06-10-2009 17:43 Send an Email to TTT31 Search for Posts by TTT31 Add TTT31 to your Buddy List
Gregg Gregg is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2706.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fl Studio Reference Manual --> Mixer Functions --> number 18.

watch out there is a diffrence between right and left clicking!
06-10-2009 20:15 Send an Email to Gregg Homepage of Gregg Search for Posts by Gregg Add Gregg to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: 2 channels into one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Once you know how to do this (mr Gregg has put it down nicely) you'll love this as it is one of the superior parts in FL studio.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
06-10-2009 21:36 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
TTT31
Producer

Registration Date: 24-08-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thx i get to know it from manual alone :-) but i forgot locked this topic :-) FL has so many knobs and funcions and togethr with plugins it is sea of knobs crossfaders grafs functions etc... so sory about my stupid question again :-)
06-10-2009 23:27 Send an Email to TTT31 Search for Posts by TTT31 Add TTT31 to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

A lot of time and practice will help you to find your way in there. Once you get the hang of it you'll notice that a lot of these knobs appear on each plugin you use. So after a while it isn't that difficult anymore.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
07-10-2009 13:20 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » 2 channels into one

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH