drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Competitions » remix contest; win presonus studio one » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page remix contest; win presonus studio one
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
forcer
Tourist

Registration Date: 16-06-2008

Rate Member

remix contest; win presonus studio one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi There,

I would just like to tell you about a remix contest we are running... join in to be in with the chance to win the mighty PRESONUS STUDIO ONE

StudioONE is the latest DAW on the market feared to rival the top players in the game.

We're also giving away 3 sample cd's from primeloops.com

Click here for more info

competitions ends Friday 6th November 2009
06-10-2009 16:06 Send an Email to forcer Search for Posts by forcer Add forcer to your Buddy List
forcer
Tourist

Registration Date: 16-06-2008

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone had the chance to play about with studio one yet? what are your thoughts?
20-10-2009 12:21 Send an Email to forcer Search for Posts by forcer Add forcer to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lot of talk about it in this thread

I'm not a fan.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
21-10-2009 20:05 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

the mastering/project side of studio one has been a revelation for me,
my only gripe is mp3 encoder kept crashing the entire program, but it looks like presonus has fixed this with the 1.0.1 update.

__
m-ej is taking a few steps back from forum life.
22-10-2009 09:44 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Competitions » remix contest; win presonus studio one

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH