drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Massive 1.1.4. out now » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Massive 1.1.4. out now
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Massive 1.1.4. out now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The 1.1.4 update for Massive is now avaliable.

* Compatibility with Windows Vista 64
* Pro Tools compatibility under Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
* New synced LFO mode
* Various minor fixes

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
21-07-2009 11:03 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
ogenic ogenic is a male
old skool fools with new skool tools

images/avatars/avatar-2978.gif

Registration Date: 25-08-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: Massive 1.1.4. out now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mmmmmm Drool

__
OGENIC
Drummer
21-07-2009 16:40 Send an Email to ogenic Search for Posts by ogenic Add ogenic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone gets this and wants to give me a copy, please don't let me stop you. Happy Wink

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
21-07-2009 18:47 Send an Email to Tomos Homepage of Tomos Search for Posts by Tomos Add Tomos to your Buddy List
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yummy! Big Grin

__

21-07-2009 20:19 Send an Email to Ketz Homepage of Ketz Search for Posts by Ketz Add Ketz to your Buddy List
napster55 napster55 is a male
Snitch And Chemist

images/avatars/avatar-2768.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2008

Rate Member

Massive = Wobble Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes yes yes yes more and more wobble to be made.

__
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SNCDNB

-SNITCH-

-AIM - SNITCHDNB
-MSN- DUKES21_3@HOTMAIL.COM
21-07-2009 21:10 Send an Email to napster55 Homepage of napster55 Search for Posts by napster55 Add napster55 to your Buddy List
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

this is the best synth in the world, for the type of sound it creates this is pure heaven! so so deep, it can only get better!

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

05-09-2009 00:54 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
theonecoleman theonecoleman is a male

Registration Date: 27-10-2009

Rate Member

Massive 1.1.4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just replying to your post, i have this massive if you want it

theone@iprstudios.com
18-02-2010 21:34 Send an Email to theonecoleman Homepage of theonecoleman Search for Posts by theonecoleman Add theonecoleman to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

RE: Massive 1.1.4. out now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
The 1.1.4 update for Massive is now avaliable.
* New synced LFO mode

aha, so Native Instruments wisely listened to user-feedback

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
18-02-2010 22:25 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

1.1.4 version is less buggy than the previous one's.

__
m-ej is taking a few steps back from forum life.
19-02-2010 09:31 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
KILLER_FAN KILLER_FAN is a male
sssomebody ssstop me!!!

images/avatars/avatar-3030.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

this is purely awesome. last night i've spent half hour tryin to create a bass and it just blew my mind. made me reconsider about using thor all the time.
one thing though: how do i make the performer play on my written notes? if i just play some notes for preview it play but once i lay down couple of notes and press play the performer doesn't play anymore. so what's the magic trick to that? thanks.
i didn't want to open a new thread for this.
19-02-2010 11:27 Send an Email to KILLER_FAN Search for Posts by KILLER_FAN Add KILLER_FAN to your Buddy List
kanibalboy kanibalboy is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3011.jpg

Registration Date: 28-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

make sure the amp is up on the performer section
23-02-2010 19:20 Send an Email to kanibalboy Search for Posts by kanibalboy Add kanibalboy to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
KILLER_FAN KILLER_FAN is a male
sssomebody ssstop me!!!

images/avatars/avatar-3030.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

noah it's not that. it just won't start playin. i saw that this problem was discussed few threads down but no end result. has anyone upgraded to 1.1.4? is this problem fixed?
24-02-2010 12:39 Send an Email to KILLER_FAN Search for Posts by KILLER_FAN Add KILLER_FAN to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Massive 1.1.4. out now

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH