drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » OK I can no longer get tracks to play for good it looks like » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page OK I can no longer get tracks to play for good it looks like
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

OK I can no longer get tracks to play for good it looks like Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK Adobe updated their site and you can now only download the Adobe 9 debuggers, but not the actual player anymore. So the site needs to goto Adobe 10 otherwise I can't peep anymore tunage. If anyone knows a fix or can throw me a direct Adobe Flash 9 player dl that would work too. Any help appreciated

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
09-01-2009 03:25 Send an Email to Philthy McNasty Homepage of Philthy McNasty Search for Posts by Philthy McNasty Add Philthy McNasty to your Buddy List
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

RE: OK I can no longer get tracks to play for good it looks like Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here ya go mate, from this thread

Flash Player 9 for Mac
Flash Player 9 for Windows

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
09-01-2009 13:01 Send an Email to Astrocyte Search for Posts by Astrocyte Add Astrocyte to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

RE: OK I can no longer get tracks to play for good it looks like Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sweet THANKS!

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
09-01-2009 18:52 Send an Email to Philthy McNasty Homepage of Philthy McNasty Search for Posts by Philthy McNasty Add Philthy McNasty to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes we need to go to a version compatible with flash 10, if you know anyone who knows flash and can develop a player please get them to contact me, I will pay!!

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
10-01-2009 10:36 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

aks the electrobel.be guys? they have a flash streamer that seems to work, and they're also from breakz.be descent Smile

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

10-01-2009 15:46 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Mine should be ready after the weekend.
And you'll get it for free.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
10-01-2009 17:19 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

seems theres an updated v 10 at adobe site so check that if having probs

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 10-01-2009 18:52.

10-01-2009 18:51 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

I only have one little problem with the volume slider and when that is fixed the player is ready for testing on here.
I'll make the source code available as well, so anyone who wants to use it or make his own version can have a go with it. A small donation to this site would be appreciated in that case Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
12-01-2009 09:18 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » OK I can no longer get tracks to play for good it looks like

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH