drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Voting pages - tunes that have and haven't been voted on » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Voting pages - tunes that have and haven't been voted on
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Voting pages - tunes that have and haven't been voted on Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Two little geeky suggestions for you Chron...

I've noticed that the "Please vote for these tunes" list on the tune pages contains tunes that I've already voted for. Is there a way to take these tunes off the list and only display tunes I haven't voted for yet?

Also, sometimes I like to check which tunes I have and haven't voted for. Is it possible to put a "You have already voted for this tune" on the tunes that have already been voted on?

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
16-10-2008 20:42 Send an Email to Tomos Homepage of Tomos Search for Posts by Tomos Add Tomos to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

RE: Voting pages - tunes that have and haven't been voted on Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
Two little geeky suggestions for you Chron...

I've noticed that the "Please vote for these tunes" list on the tune pages contains tunes that I've already voted for. Is there a way to take these tunes off the list and only display tunes I haven't voted for yet?

Also, sometimes I like to check which tunes I have and haven't voted for. Is it possible to put a "You have already voted for this tune" on the tunes that have already been voted on?

No it's not possible, I've programmed this before, but it needs to join three very large databases for this to work and the page would take ages to load.

It does show you your past ratings, so if you notice that not everything is in the middle you can see you have already voted.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
17-10-2008 12:05 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Voting pages - tunes that have and haven't been voted on

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH