drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Related styles » Dubstep » muph- After war (Dubstep) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page muph- After war (Dubstep)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

muph- After war (Dubstep) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new one almost finished,

dunno if I should ad some kind of melody, arpeggio etc at the final drop, or leave it dry like it is.

tune is rather short (3,46) with a pretty long intro. ballanced between dark/rave and light/atmospheric.

peace;-)

After war

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
16-07-2008 11:21 Send an Email to muphasta Search for Posts by muphasta Add muphasta to your Buddy List
CLARKFADER
unregistered
RE: muph- After war (Dubstep) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi mate , i found this on reggaedubwise yesterday , and tried to review it but my morzilla packed up on me the other day and i lost all my bookmarks and login info , and now i cant get into my account to review it !!!!!!

anyway , i really like this , that bass is very nice , alot better stuff mate , i think the intro needs to have abit more to it thou , maybe some more fx n shit to make it gel , but nice work mate , peace !!!!!!!!!
16-07-2008 14:43
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Related styles » Dubstep » muph- After war (Dubstep)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH