drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Gear » Can you play WAV files on CDJ1000 MK3? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can you play WAV files on CDJ1000 MK3?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Akuma

Registration Date: 20-12-2007

Rate Member

Can you play WAV files on CDJ1000 MK3? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure you can... but can't find the info online. They are such flash expensive gadgets. The Pioneer site touts MP3 playback. Lil help? Slap me if I'm stoopid Baby
10-07-2008 16:17 Send an Email to Akuma Search for Posts by Akuma Add Akuma to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes you can Big Grin

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
10-07-2008 19:10 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Akuma

Registration Date: 20-12-2007

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ta muchly Bigup
13-07-2008 03:35 Send an Email to Akuma Search for Posts by Akuma Add Akuma to your Buddy List
junglist06 junglist06 is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-2586.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

dont see any reason why you wont be able to play wav files

__
aka D-Man.....salute the junglist general
16-07-2008 20:10 Send an Email to junglist06 Search for Posts by junglist06 Add junglist06 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Gear » Can you play WAV files on CDJ1000 MK3?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH