drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » drumnbass.be homepage player » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page drumnbass.be homepage player
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
2clix 2clix is a male
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

drumnbass.be homepage player Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was curious to know why I havent been featured on that damn player yet, do I have to donate... its really breaking me mumz heart to know her beautiful son has a decent score and isnt featured Mad

is it me....do I smell bad or something... its ok you can tell me Puke Passout

but seriously my last track got a pretty good score and I wasnt even on the best tracks of the month list.... wtf is that, was it cause of the EXPLICIT MATERIAL?

not trying to bitch or get exposure atm, just curious

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
13-06-2008 01:02 Send an Email to 2clix Search for Posts by 2clix Add 2clix to your Buddy List
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

RE: drumnbass.be homepage player Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 2clix
but seriously my last track got a pretty good score and I wasnt even on the best tracks of the month list....

I've noticed that happen a few times now. Not sure what causes it tho, probably a bug in the player. I know Chron is thinking about getting a new player so maybe that'll fix it. Well done on ya score by the way! Deserves. Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
13-06-2008 07:33 Send an Email to Tomos Homepage of Tomos Search for Posts by Tomos Add Tomos to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

RE: drumnbass.be homepage player Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah i noticed that too - although I thought one of the mods puts the tunes on best tracks of the month and the player manually?! no? Confused

__

13-06-2008 12:39 Send an Email to Ketz Homepage of Ketz Search for Posts by Ketz Add Ketz to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Nope, it's all automatic because our dear TheChronic made it that way.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
13-06-2008 20:19 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Nope, it's all automatic because our dear TheChronic made it that way.

"TheChronic saw that it was good, and it was so..."

Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
13-06-2008 20:39 Send an Email to Tomos Homepage of Tomos Search for Posts by Tomos Add Tomos to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

TheChronic is the creator of things, he created you and me (on here). We are living because he allows us to do so.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
13-06-2008 20:50 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Shinyuri Shinyuri is a male
myspace.com/shinyuribeats

images/avatars/avatar-2276.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

has it got somink to do with if its a preview or not? if its a preview does it go on the player?

__
www.myspace.com/shinyuribeats

revel in the crapness of the website and then hit the add button... go on, do it, u know u wanna
14-06-2008 05:56 Send an Email to Shinyuri Homepage of Shinyuri Search for Posts by Shinyuri Add Shinyuri to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes it is completely automated Smile

It shows the top 10 tracks that are
- not a preview
- have 5 or more votes
- have been posted in the last 30 days

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
14-06-2008 09:48 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » drumnbass.be homepage player

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH