drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » Ableton Keymap stuff » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ableton Keymap stuff
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Question Ableton Keymap stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can anyone tell me wheter it's possible to, and if it's possible, help me out how i can set ableton up to
1. control the start and stop from audio clips
2. control the volume of the audio clips
3. cut bass and put it back in

all using keys from my laptopkeyboard and using 4 audio channels. so in total 8 keys for start stop, 8 keys for the volume and 4 or 8 keys for bass cut/undo cut..

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
19-03-2008 20:55 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

press "key" in the upper right corner, select the button/fader you want to automate and press a button.

do you mean lowcutin a bassline with an equalizer?

__
MySpace
19-03-2008 21:24 Send an Email to Rudeone Homepage of Rudeone Search for Posts by Rudeone Add Rudeone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Rudeone
do you mean lowcutin a bassline with an equalizer?

yes, but i'd like to have one key setting the low at eg -10dB and another one setting it back at 0dB

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
19-03-2008 22:50 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

should work the same with the 8band eq like i mentioned above. its real simple

__
MySpace
20-03-2008 09:11 Send an Email to Rudeone Homepage of Rudeone Search for Posts by Rudeone Add Rudeone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » Ableton Keymap stuff

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH