drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » make your own midi device » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page make your own midi device
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
32skins 32skins is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 12-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

make your own midi device Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like to make one myself to build in an installation.
It only has to control 7 knobs
I have absolutely no experience in buiding stuff like that!
more information or help about this subject is very much appreciated!!

cheerz

__

11-03-2008 17:22 Send an Email to 32skins Homepage of 32skins Search for Posts by 32skins Add 32skins to your Buddy List
Parasyte Parasyte is a male
aka Sickboy

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

Rate Member

RE: make your own midi device Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 32skins
i would like to make one myself to build in an installation.
It only has to control 7 knobs
I have absolutely no experience in buiding stuff like that!
more information or help about this subject is very much appreciated!!

cheerz

Surely you need to know how to program firmware?

__

11-03-2008 19:15 Send an Email to Parasyte Homepage of Parasyte Search for Posts by Parasyte Add Parasyte to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.geocities.com/JDPetkov/Hardwa...yb/midikeyb.htm

just type in midi DIY (do-it-yourself)

you can find that for everything, from valve compressors, to condesnser microphones to midi interfaces to digital amps.

see they have software for it, jsut the electronics are just ready to be assemlbed, which is a good way to save money.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 11-03-2008 20:51.

11-03-2008 20:48 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » make your own midi device

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH