drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » who smokes in their studio? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: who smokes in their studio
i dont smoke 15 53.57%
i smoke only outside the studio 10 35.71%
im a chain smoker in my studio 3 10.71%
Total: 28 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page who smokes in their studio?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't smoke cigs very often & when I do it's usually after drinking Roll Eyes

I do like the occasional spliff whilst writing tunes though, Or whenever for that matter...it's all in the same room.
15-10-2007 19:12 Send an Email to Yawn Search for Posts by Yawn Add Yawn to your Buddy List
collective collective is a male
TeamSleaze.com

Registration Date: 28-11-2006

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fuck smoking it dont do fuck all

unlike a big line of the white powder nows that the shit for producing on

__
did you know that some men go out with men not as freinds!!! huummm thats a bit odd aint it!!!!!!
07-12-2007 22:44 Send an Email to collective Homepage of collective Search for Posts by collective Add collective to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

quote:
Originally posted by collective
a big line of the white powder nows that the shit for producing on

hmmm.. interesting.

double speed producing Rockin

^:sarcasm:^

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
07-12-2007 22:55 Send an Email to Seven Gun Search for Posts by Seven Gun Add Seven Gun to your Buddy List
TeamSleaze.com

Rate Member

cheeky one gets the mind rolling Roll Eyes

__
did you know that some men go out with men not as freinds!!! huummm thats a bit odd aint it!!!!!!
09-12-2007 15:04 Send an Email to collective Homepage of collective Search for Posts by collective Add collective to your Buddy List
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

lol
09-12-2007 23:28 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

never did the ciggy's round the gear. actually just quit the filthy tabaki stiks, , couple week's n countn.

__
Space
10-12-2007 09:11 Search for Posts by equipped Add equipped to your Buddy List
TeamSleaze.com

Rate Member

well done bruva you dont need the cancer stick of death

__
10-12-2007 12:28 Send an Email to collective Homepage of collective Search for Posts by collective Add collective to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Frown i want to stop with cigarettes but im afraid i cant handle myself for 2 or 3 weeks then...
10-12-2007 20:50 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

I'm trying not to start again but all this spliff smokin as making it very difficult. Roll Eyes
10-12-2007 21:11 Send an Email to Yawn Search for Posts by Yawn Add Yawn to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by equipped
never did the ciggy's round the gear. actually just quit the filthy tabaki stiks, , couple week's n countn.

Keep it up dude! It can be done, I'm the living proof! Spliff

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
10-12-2007 22:19 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
rainey
Tourist

Registration Date: 18-11-2007

Rate Member

id say i dont smoke in my "studio" but i dont fucking have one! (unless you call a laptop one)

but yer i dont smoke in the house
10-12-2007 23:25 Send an Email to rainey Search for Posts by rainey Add rainey to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
Frown i want to stop with cigarettes but im afraid i cant handle myself for 2 or 3 weeks then...

That's why they have pleisterkes, chewing gum and other nicotine delivering products that you don't have to smoke. If you really want to quit (you should!) they should help you enough to make it.

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

11-12-2007 07:17 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

cheers, me used the all mighty warm turkey method, tired for the patch n gum scam's, its dam easy.

__
Space
11-12-2007 11:02 Search for Posts by equipped Add equipped to your Buddy List
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

quote:
Originally posted by Yawn
I'm trying not to start again but all this spliff smokin as making it very difficult. Roll Eyes

too true.. Roll Eyes

__
MySpace
11-12-2007 12:09 Send an Email to Rudeone Homepage of Rudeone Search for Posts by Rudeone Add Rudeone to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
quote:

That's why they have pleisterkes, chewing gum and other nicotine delivering products that you don't have to smoke. If you really want to quit (you should!) they should help you enough to make it.

I tried to quit using patches, but they are horrible. The first 15 minutes when you have them on it 'll itch like hell. I prefer chewing gum, that did it for me.
When you feel like smoking a sig you take (half) a chewing gum and chew on it untill you get the feeling that it is disgusting. Then you throw it away. When you want to smoke again, repeat. After half a package of these gums you don't want no sigs anymore (depends on how much you smoke I guess).

A friend of mine used "zuigtabletten" (dunno how to translate that Big Grin ) they taste better than the chewing gums, but you could just get a new addiction then.

As a student you are probably not drowning in money and sigs take quite a bit of your precious money and all they give you is brown fingers, stinking clothes, brow teeth, stress when you don't have any sigs, bad coughing sessions in the morning or weeks after you had a cold, bad breath, ...

Smoking is a teenage rebel thing, as a teen you think it is THE thing to do, only to discover a couple of years later that you can't stop it just like that. And the more you tell young guys (and girls) that it is dumb, unhealthy and expensive, the more they want to do it. Human nature is weird.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
11-12-2007 12:56 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Uberchile Uberchile is a male
www.myspace.com/uberchile

Registration Date: 14-05-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.50

im a teenager and i dont smoke!

and according to the BBC smoking is old skool

now having 3G phones is the next thing!

(they even said they have no evidence whatsoever and some sociologist just plucked the idea out of thin air)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1004239.stm

__
www.myspace.com/uberchile
11-12-2007 20:46 Send an Email to Uberchile Homepage of Uberchile Search for Posts by Uberchile Add Uberchile to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

man those patches and chewing gums are just as bad as smoking, if not worse, ...

if you really wanna quit, just put out your cig NOW and don't light another one ...

i love smoking tho ... Big Grin quitted smoking joints a couple of weeks ago, and defo made me feel a hell of a lot better, but now i defo won't stop smoking my davidoff's for a while Big Grin

__
It's a spiritual thing !

11-12-2007 20:59 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
PEAHEAD
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1473.jpg

Registration Date: 27-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:
Originally posted by Seven Gun
quote:
Originally posted by collective
a big line of the white powder nows that the shit for producing on

hmmm.. interesting.

double speed producing Rockin

^:sarcasm:^

ha ha yeah u kno that, yeah i smoke in studio not much tho, sometimes u jus gota sit there blaze a big fat spliff n listen to what i bin makin all day n night
12-12-2007 01:51 Send an Email to PEAHEAD Search for Posts by PEAHEAD Add PEAHEAD to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by -J-
man those patches and chewing gums are just as bad as smoking, if not worse, ...

Could be, but they help you quit the habit, and you're supposed to quit using them quite fast

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

12-12-2007 07:28 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
quote:

hehe , well i dont REALY want to quit , its just better

and im not fond to the pleisterkes and other treatments

best way is to quit and suffer

but im waiting for a good moment

though i have to keep in mind , i wont quit Spliff for a long time , just to njummy

+ peer pressure (cafes , parties , waiting on train , boring myself , ...) is difficult to handle
12-12-2007 18:31 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » who smokes in their studio?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH