drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » grouping inserts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page grouping inserts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
collective collective is a male
TeamSleaze.com

Registration Date: 28-11-2006

Rate Member

grouping inserts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yo i need to know how i can group 2 inserts on my mixer so that i can put both my drum loops throught it and make them both run off one vst and both do the same pattern

hope you can help me on this

__
did you know that some men go out with men not as freinds!!! huummm thats a bit odd aint it!!!!!!
13-08-2007 18:42 Send an Email to collective Homepage of collective Search for Posts by collective Add collective to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

create a group channel, call it DRUMLOOPS or whatever, add the needed fx
then go to your mixer, and send the outs of your drumtracks to the group channel instead of master out.

voila

__
It's a spiritual thing !

10-09-2007 17:21 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » grouping inserts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH