drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Donations » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Donations
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tman Tman is a male
Sponsor

Registration Date: 04-02-2009

Rate Member

Sad Grrr Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I made a donation of 2 euros and it wont let me dowload anything
whenever i click on it it just comes up with this bloody forum!
someone help?! x Huh
04-02-2009 22:54 Send an Email to Tman Search for Posts by Tman Add Tman to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Grrr Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Patience please. These donations need to be looked at by our webmaster (who is on the road right now).
Please make sure that he can find out your identity from the bank transfer or send a PM to him with some account info so he can link your donation to your online ID.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-02-2009 09:32 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

RE: Grrr Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tman
someone help?! x Huh

lol @ donating 2 euros so you can download loads of free music and free samples then complaining when the admin hasnt processed it immediatly.

Then having the cheek to disgregard this site as just a 'bloody' forum.

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

05-02-2009 11:13 Send an Email to D2o Homepage of D2o Search for Posts by D2o Add D2o to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
quote:
someone help?! x Huh

lol @ donating 2 euros so you can download loads of free music and free samples then complaining when the admin hasnt processed it immediatly.

This could turn "bloody" any moment Devil

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-02-2009 21:18 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
quote:
quote:
someone help?! x Huh

You feelin' that too, eh?

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
05-02-2009 22:23 Send an Email to Muad'Dib Homepage of Muad'Dib Search for Posts by Muad'Dib Add Muad'Dib to your Buddy List
Binary Havoc Binary Havoc is a male
Binary Havoc

images/avatars/avatar-2473.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
quote:
quote:
someone help?! x Huh

You feelin' that too, eh?

Yup

__
http://soundcloud.com/binaryhavoc/dropbox

05-02-2009 23:52 Send an Email to Binary Havoc Homepage of Binary Havoc Search for Posts by Binary Havoc Add Binary Havoc to your Buddy List
drw89 drw89 is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2923.jpg

Registration Date: 26-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I donated 6 euros as i'm loving this site and it's community Smile .

Have fun with that crack!

PS.
Try meth, it's better!

__
16-04-2009 19:23 Send an Email to drw89 Search for Posts by drw89 Add drw89 to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by drw89
I donated 6 euros as i'm loving this site and it's community Smile .

Have fun with that crack!

PS.
Try meth, it's better!

Thanks a lot for the support Bigup

I'll ask my dealer for a taste of meth tonight Tongue

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
17-04-2009 12:03 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Dark Emotions Dark Emotions is a male
Sponsor

Registration Date: 10-05-2009

Rate Member

Thank You for your efforts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, i've never donated any cash to any site before but i love my DnB and life would be a little more dry if it weren't for those few on the web who set-up communities etc...

So thanks once again
15-05-2009 18:36 Send an Email to Dark Emotions Search for Posts by Dark Emotions Add Dark Emotions to your Buddy List
Sponsor

Rate Member

Donation Priveldges Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could someone please advise who/how/where i can find this web master and send them a PM.

I would like my donation to be confirmed so i could take advantage of it's priveldges

Dotantion 10 Euro's sent May 15th

Thanks
27-05-2009 18:34 Send an Email to Dark Emotions Search for Posts by Dark Emotions Add Dark Emotions to your Buddy List
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: Donation Priveldges Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be me Wink I have credited your account now, sorry for the delay, and thanks a bunch for the support Bigup

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
27-05-2009 20:14 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Sponsor

Rate Member

RE: Donation Priveldges Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the prompt response, greatly appreciated

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dark Emotions: 28-05-2009 11:37.

28-05-2009 11:36 Send an Email to Dark Emotions Search for Posts by Dark Emotions Add Dark Emotions to your Buddy List
Sephiroth Sephiroth is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3285.jpg

Registration Date: 11-04-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Are there any other ways to donate other than paypal? It's about time I loosened my cheeks and made a donotion. Wink

__
Sephiroth Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/sephiroth_rees

Sephiroth Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sephirothdnb

C-Sonix Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/c-sonix

C-Sonix Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/csonix
19-06-2009 19:08 Send an Email to Sephiroth Homepage of Sephiroth Search for Posts by Sephiroth Add Sephiroth to your Buddy List
Sephiroth Sephiroth is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3285.jpg

Registration Date: 11-04-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Sorry, useless post......something inside me said it couldn't be left on 666 posts Devil

__
Sephiroth Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/sephiroth_rees

Sephiroth Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sephirothdnb

C-Sonix Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/c-sonix

C-Sonix Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/csonix
19-06-2009 19:11 Send an Email to Sephiroth Homepage of Sephiroth Search for Posts by Sephiroth Add Sephiroth to your Buddy List
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

easy brov. Just donated some cash via paypal. You should get it soon Happy

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
19-08-2009 08:43 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

I paid with paypal, some reason it is an 'e cheque' which take 9 days! No idea why, normally the money goes straight from my account to who ever I'm paying.

Why would it take 9 days? I could post a paper cheque from nz to the uk and get it cashed faster Huh

Oh yeah, I hope this 'secret forum' is worth it! Big Grin

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brucifer: 23-08-2009 03:50.

23-08-2009 03:50 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

Just got email from paypal saying my bank has refused the money Huh

No idea why Confused , gonna link another account to it soon, then pay you some dosh.

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
29-08-2009 14:02 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
stomper
Sponsor

Registration Date: 13-09-2009

Rate Member

donation sent Dance
13-09-2009 14:27 Send an Email to stomper Search for Posts by stomper Add stomper to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

10 euro sent Happy

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
21-09-2009 22:27 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

Thanks a lot for the donations!! Bigup

BTW don't have too high hopes of the Donators Forum, it's rubbish Big Grin

__
21-09-2009 23:03 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Donations

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH