drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » Ableton 6 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ableton 6
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

Wink Ableton 6 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just saw this wasnt here yet.
Drummer
20-04-2007 14:51 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
demolitionkid demolitionkid is a male
where's demo?

images/avatars/avatar-2248.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i love ableton live 6
25-04-2007 16:57 Send an Email to demolitionkid Homepage of demolitionkid Search for Posts by demolitionkid Add demolitionkid to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i love reaktor Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
25-04-2007 17:14 Send an Email to baz Homepage of baz Search for Posts by baz Add baz to your Buddy List
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

i love girls
25-04-2007 17:58 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Shocked I LOVE BOOKS!

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

28-04-2007 14:14 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
tetsuo tetsuo is a male
Guiness factory

Registration Date: 26-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

I love proteus! Drummer

__
Yesterday' s futur is today!! Doped
29-04-2007 23:48 Send an Email to tetsuo Search for Posts by tetsuo Add tetsuo to your Buddy List
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

interessting thread..

Tongue

who's using ableton? its a bit hard for me to get used to it

__
MySpace
14-05-2007 13:39 Send an Email to Rudeone Homepage of Rudeone Search for Posts by Rudeone Add Rudeone to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

aye captain
just discovered it, not really using it for music creation, but rather as live-tool

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
14-05-2007 13:43 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
Rudeone
love & light

Helpfulness rating: 

i might come around with some questions from time to time, so any help appreciated Wink

__
MySpace
14-05-2007 13:45 Send an Email to Rudeone Homepage of Rudeone Search for Posts by Rudeone Add Rudeone to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

yeh hit me up, discovering it more and more, and liking it more & more.
late-night w/headphone brock-out sessions!!
Ableton routed to 4mono 2stereo-mixing-desk with 2 kaosspads ont he send/returns!! PARTZEI!!!

__
a myspace
my tunes
18-05-2007 15:45 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Is it really fun to use?

It's compatible with my Digi002 sound card and if it really is a lot of fun I'm thinking of buying a copy.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
19-05-2007 16:23 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Rudeone
love & light

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
Is it really fun to use?

It's compatible with my Digi002 sound card and if it really is a lot of fun I'm thinking of buying a copy.

theres a 30 day demo version without any restrictions. djing with ableton seems to be a lot of fun. need a midi controller first though :'(

__
MySpace
19-05-2007 19:13 Send an Email to Rudeone Homepage of Rudeone Search for Posts by Rudeone Add Rudeone to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I'm going to check out the demo version for sure.

But I'm probably not going to buy it unless it is really gobsmackingly good. I just checked the price and it's much more expensive than I expected Frown

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
21-05-2007 23:44 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Installed the 6.03 Lite version. Checked it. Creepy, after seeing the videos a while ago I thought it was simple and easy to use etc. NOT Big Grin
Some weird shit.

Fruity still does it for me I guess.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
07-06-2007 00:20 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

albeton ijust seems more for live playing music then programming. i really liked it though, i would have switched over to it, but the VST check at the start of the program takes to damn long.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 07-06-2007 01:08.

07-06-2007 01:08 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

the long vst-check normally happens once, i.e. the first time you launch ableton

__
a myspace
my tunes
07-06-2007 11:19 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

it never got through the first one Shocked

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

07-06-2007 13:37 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

The VST Check at the beginning is a one time thing anything after that is it initializing.

DJ-ing with ableton isnt any easier with a midi controller. trust me. or i just might have the wrong controller (edirol pcr30) might need something like the behringer dj controller.

Battle drone : the GUI is a little hard to get used to but once you do the shit is top notch. i use it now for sequencing. well im trying to got to update my cpu/mobo first.. VSTs are very taxing on my comp (3 years old at least maybe more)

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
07-06-2007 22:20 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

lol behringer. trust me anthings better then that.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

07-06-2007 22:31 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

its great. alas, I couldn't find how to copy automation, just the knobs and not the notes.

@Arkitekt: can it be done?

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
07-06-2007 22:44 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » Ableton 6

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH