drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » 5/5/7: J MAJIK, BSE and PARADOX @ Moonbass V, Mechelen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 5/5/7: J MAJIK, BSE and PARADOX @ Moonbass V, Mechelen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

5/5/7: J MAJIK, BSE and PARADOX @ Moonbass V, Mechelen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with reservation: just 8 euro (email name(s) to info@paniquedo.be)
without: 12 euro

drinks: 4 beers for 5 euro

what are you waiting for? make that reservation!!

additional info: www.antzinprogrezz.be

__

17-04-2007 15:47 Send an Email to machakil Search for Posts by machakil Add machakil to your Buddy List
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NO reaction so far??? Huh Huh Huh

__

19-04-2007 16:32 Send an Email to machakil Search for Posts by machakil Add machakil to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
poesjka poesjka is a female
Funky Lady

images/avatars/avatar-695.jpg

Registration Date: 13-02-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.43

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, saw it, weird line up...
but even just for Paradox I'd like to drop by, but i think i have other plans that night, pity.

__
Poesjka

31/03 Café Détour @ Lille (FR)
17/05 www.jungletrain.net Motronicism live 17h-19h
28/07 Drum NN bass Part V @ Nieuwe Nor, Heerlen (NL)
21-04-2007 18:32 Send an Email to poesjka Search for Posts by poesjka Add poesjka to your Buddy List
I-Side I-Side is a male

Registration Date: 06-03-2006

Rate Member

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

naaaaice
26-04-2007 12:32 Send an Email to I-Side Search for Posts by I-Side Add I-Side to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1362.gif

Registration Date: 12-08-2005

Rate Member

Will be there but that is no surprise Big Grin

__
http://www.myspace.com/sargondnb
26-04-2007 18:44 Send an Email to joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » 5/5/7: J MAJIK, BSE and PARADOX @ Moonbass V, Mechelen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH