drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Current Value Remix Comp!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Current Value Remix Comp!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hardplnsdrftr hardplnsdrftr is a male
Streetcleaner

Registration Date: 07-03-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Current Value Remix Comp!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should enter this just to get the sample pack. The drums are so fucking brilliant it is amazing.

http://grabaforum.com/flexiblerecords/viewtopic.php?t=72

__
"Trouble is the common denominator of living. It is the great equalizer."
Søren Kierkegaard

http://www.myspace.com/hardplainsdrifter

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hardplnsdrftr: 14-04-2007 06:12.

14-04-2007 06:11 Send an Email to hardplnsdrftr Homepage of hardplnsdrftr Search for Posts by hardplnsdrftr Add hardplnsdrftr to your Buddy List
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

better to enter and win , then download and spread

sick s h i t though ! Huh Devil
15-04-2007 15:05 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
GreatFisherCat
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2084.jpg

Registration Date: 21-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL,

_many_ of top guys in this forum kick ass from Current Value, any day Smile

I am too nice and polite for this compo, when they ask for hard stuff, but you guys, wipe the table for the honor of all of us!

-Mikko
15-04-2007 20:36 Send an Email to GreatFisherCat Search for Posts by GreatFisherCat Add GreatFisherCat to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Shocked Big Grin damn sick shit is coming out of the samples , cant wait when its finished hehe Devil
17-04-2007 10:28 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Pitty about the drumloops, would have been better if they're were layered, this way they're pretty much un-usable.
Some seperate hits wouldn't have been a bad idea.

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
17-04-2007 11:50 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
tetsuo tetsuo is a male
Guiness factory

Registration Date: 26-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

yep... I'll slice the first part to make a layer, but second part is shit IMO...

Pads sound good tho, was looking for a big ass bass or sub or hoover, none!!

__
Yesterday' s futur is today!! Doped
17-04-2007 12:13 Send an Email to tetsuo Search for Posts by tetsuo Add tetsuo to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered

more samples would have been nice. theres not much to work with. recycle it is then
17-04-2007 14:28
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

tsss Big Grin
17-04-2007 16:30 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
hardplnsdrftr hardplnsdrftr is a male
Streetcleaner

Registration Date: 07-03-2006

Helpfulness rating: 

Current Value doesn't really layer drums. He takes one hits and EQs them to perfection to create his breaks.

I think the samples are quite good actually. Even though it seems like there isnt much there, there is actually quite a bit IMO. You just have to be more creative this way.

And of course one shot drums would have been nice; but do you think he wants his magnificently produced drums in every track on every DNB forum?

__
"Trouble is the common denominator of living. It is the great equalizer."
Søren Kierkegaard

http://www.myspace.com/hardplainsdrifter
17-04-2007 19:20 Send an Email to hardplnsdrftr Homepage of hardplnsdrftr Search for Posts by hardplnsdrftr Add hardplnsdrftr to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by hardplnsdrftr
Current Value doesn't really layer drums. He takes one hits and EQs them to perfection to create his breaks.

I think the samples are quite good actually. Even though it seems like there isnt much there, there is actually quite a bit IMO. You just have to be more creative this way.

And of course one shot drums would have been nice; but do you think he wants his magnificently produced drums in every track on every DNB forum?

exactly my thoughts Drummer
17-04-2007 21:30 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

RE: Current Value Remix Comp!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heres what i got so far Tongue

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6s5f3g

quite similar to the original so far but its only like a days work...

whats everyone else got? lets here em!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

17-04-2007 23:23 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Soi
Pitty about the drumloops, would have been better if they're were layered, this way they're pretty much un-usable.
Some seperate hits wouldn't have been a bad idea.

yea... youre off on that one dude.. these samples are sick man...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

17-04-2007 23:25 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: Current Value Remix Comp!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
heres what i got so far Tongue

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6s5f3g

quite similar to the original so far but its only like a days work...

whats everyone else got? lets here em!

will check your track tomorow , im curious about all the other rmx entrees

but imo there should be more than 1 winner , 3 orso
18-04-2007 00:38 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

for sure... there should deff be some runners up... but there can only be on winner for the b siode :-p

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

18-04-2007 05:43 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
ethex ethex is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-1521.gif

Registration Date: 02-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 

can anyone give me a link to that sampelpack? having a hardtime registering to the forum.... anyone? please? Crying

__

18-04-2007 06:28 Send an Email to ethex Homepage of ethex Search for Posts by ethex Add ethex to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by ethex
can anyone give me a link to that sampelpack? having a hardtime registering to the forum.... anyone? please? Crying

nice signature again
its not your girlfriend by purpose i suppose Tongue ?
how much of those animated boob/strip/ass gif do you have ?
18-04-2007 10:16 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
ethex ethex is a male
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

most of em Tongue

but that aint the point.. i really wanna particepate of that comp
please help me out here.. give me the link of the samplepack

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ethex: 18-04-2007 11:52.

18-04-2007 11:48 Send an Email to ethex Homepage of ethex Search for Posts by ethex Add ethex to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
most of em Tongue

just hit the guy up... pm him and he'll send it to ya... last time i talked to him he had over 300 people that are requesting the pack... so...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

18-04-2007 18:12 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

havent even started yet.. had the sample pack for days now.

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
19-04-2007 03:13 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List
ethex ethex is a male
Player

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
quote:
most of em Tongue

just hit the guy up... pm him and he'll send it to ya... last time i talked to him he had over 300 people that are requesting the pack... so...

got it! Big Grin thanks to greyone! thanks again mate! Big Grin

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ethex: 19-04-2007 05:59.

19-04-2007 05:58 Send an Email to ethex Homepage of ethex Search for Posts by ethex Add ethex to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Current Value Remix Comp!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH