drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Kaos Pad » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kaos Pad
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
its2deep
Tourist

Registration Date: 14-02-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Kaos Pad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can any1 explain to me what it is and what it does? My guess was its some kind of unit that triggers sounds to pitchbend at the touch of it while recording. Am i right?
20-02-2007 14:57 Send an Email to its2deep Search for Posts by its2deep Add its2deep to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i had the 2, today i just bought kaosspad 3 and i luv it
what it does? almost anything
basically it's an fx-machine (direct or in send/return) with filters, delay's, reverb's, modulator's, vocoder's,... all controlable with your favorite finger on an x/y axis-touch pad
Kaosspad 3 comes with a handy dose of midi-controlling possibilities as well, and, imo a big contra on the Kaosspad2, it now comes with memory (sd-card)

ace tool

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
20-02-2007 16:32 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Kaos Pad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its called KAOSS PAD and you can find it here
There's also an mp3 demo of what you can do with it.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
20-02-2007 16:39 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Kaos Pad

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH