drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » Barcelona » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Barcelona
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 19-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Barcelona Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The summer anthem 2002 Big Grin is finally out
check it out @ www.breakbeat.co.uk

who doesnt want this track in his possesion ?? Cool

__
-Shape The Future-

myspace.com/universoulwithaneye
20-04-2003 01:29 Send an Email to ZePain Search for Posts by ZePain Add ZePain to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't fucking stream it Mad

BTW, shouldn't this be in the nu choons section?

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

20-04-2003 12:13 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

totally forgot i'll move it

__
-Shape The Future-

20-04-2003 13:48 Send an Email to ZePain Search for Posts by ZePain Add ZePain to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

yeh love the track
especially with this weather Big Grin

__

20-04-2003 14:24 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

voila, moved it .

big big summer night barcelona, fat anthem, sad it's taken so long to be released

__
It's a spiritual thing !

20-04-2003 15:18 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

Helpfulness rating: 

indeed !!
D-kay has done a great job jet again Big Grin
no to neglect epsilom

__
-Shape The Future-

20-04-2003 23:12 Send an Email to ZePain Search for Posts by ZePain Add ZePain to your Buddy List
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't like it ... where's the bass???
nice to lay down with in a hammock though... Cool

__

21-04-2003 00:48 Send an Email to machakil Search for Posts by machakil Add machakil to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Finally, it's been a long time since I first heard this (also on dnba).

Surya -- the track is on several sites in different versions, I did a quick search in Google:

nwdnb.bc.ca
www.breakbeat.is two versions. times out most of the time, try 4-5 times

I hope one of em works for you

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
21-04-2003 07:40 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
hoodratt hoodratt is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-43.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Rate Member

can't understand what everybody likes so much about this tune. it's plain wank imo, and defo in comparison to other tunes of the one them call d-kay (be there 4 u *wink*wink* afaik barcelona had been going around on dub way before be there 4 u) .. anyway, whatever floats your boat, but this is not going to make its way to my recordbin, that's for sure Smile

--edit: i never said i could type properly.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hoodratt: 28-04-2003 13:08.

28-04-2003 13:07 Search for Posts by hoodratt Add hoodratt to your Buddy List
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

Helpfulness rating: 

I've noticed Big Grin

__
-Shape The Future-

28-04-2003 16:00 Send an Email to ZePain Search for Posts by ZePain Add ZePain to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Finally got it to play here Big Grin

Not feeling this at all. Too "the sun shines and everybody's happy" for me. Don't like that wanky guitar at all. And, oh my god, the sax sucks even harder!

DnB should be dark, not like this. Way to commercial for me!

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-04-2003 16:31 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

if u think dnb should b dark or hard or wotever check out d.kay's "casualities of war" (under the name mindmachine)
dig barcelona 2 tho
d.kay himself doesn't give a fuck tho if ppl say he should only make dark dnb Tongue

__

28-04-2003 18:01 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya

Not feeling this at all. Too "the sun shines and everybody's happy" for me. Don't like that wanky guitar at all. And, oh my god, the sax sucks even harder!

what the hell is that for UTTER BULLSHIT

sorry surya, but Roll Eyes

__
It's a spiritual thing !

28-04-2003 20:19 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by -J-
quote:
Originally posted by Surya

what the hell is that for UTTER BULLSHIT

sorry surya, but Roll Eyes

OK, lets specify a bit: DnB should be dark in order for me to like it...

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-04-2003 20:22 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 

better Pleased

three very nice letters that stand for it: i.m.o. Wink Big Grin

__
It's a spiritual thing !

28-04-2003 21:49 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » Barcelona

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH