drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » wednesday 30/4 - Bbeatz International@Bonheiden-Mechelen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page wednesday 30/4 - Bbeatz International@Bonheiden-Mechelen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chantal Chantal is a female
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-60.jpg

Registration Date: 26-12-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Bbeatz International 30-04-03@Bonheiden-Mechelen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bbeatz International 30-04-03@Bonheiden-Mechelen

SOULJAH
(UK - EXODUS DISTRIBUTION - KNOWLEDGE & WISDOM - CONGO NATTY)

TERRY T
(UK - KNOWLEDGE & WISDOM - SOULJAH RECORDINGS)

MC DEMOLITION MAN
(UK - KNOWLEDGE & WISDOM - DEM LOT CREW)

WONTIME
(BE - RIOT SQUAD)

SIKE - EASY
(BE - ORKA)

30-04-03 @ CC 't Blikveld - Bonheiden (Mechelen)

presale (soon) : € 10
entrance : € 12

__
*Redhead Massive*
12-03-2003 16:28 Send an Email to Chantal Search for Posts by Chantal Add Chantal to your Buddy List
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

going to be there for sure Woot

Offtopic does somebody know 't wyenshof (aka 't roos pavilioen) in bonheiden (rijmenam)? had a blast of a goa-party overthere. Mayby something to throw a dnb-party.

__
Sun
12-03-2003 16:53 Send an Email to Azer Search for Posts by Azer Add Azer to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice idea, we'll write it down Wink

i'm probably there, since it's not really far from my door ...

__
It's a spiritual thing !

12-03-2003 19:21 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
LoRd LoRd is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-25.gif

Registration Date: 02-11-2002

Rate Member

I don't know but these names do me think about ragga/jungle . Are they ragga/jungle dj's?

__

12-03-2003 20:57 Send an Email to LoRd Homepage of LoRd Search for Posts by LoRd Add LoRd to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

only know demolition man from his track with prizna called fire ,and that one was enough to convince me so Chantal n i'll b there for sure Big Grin

__

12-03-2003 21:36 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 19-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

It's 10 km from where I lived pitty tho

It's expensive don't you think ??
12 euros ...

__
-Shape The Future-

myspace.com/universoulwithaneye
12-03-2003 22:57 Send an Email to ZePain Search for Posts by ZePain Add ZePain to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

i'd give my mother away to see the demolition man

__

12-03-2003 23:16 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
boognish boognish is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-4.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Pablex

you'd propably give you mother away for nothing too Tongue Big Grin
13-03-2003 14:15 Send an Email to boognish Search for Posts by boognish Add boognish to your Buddy List
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

quote:
Originally posted by boognish
quote:

you'd propably give you mother away for nothing too Tongue Big Grin

post a pic, mayby it a bargain Big Grin

__
Sun
13-03-2003 15:56 Send an Email to Azer Search for Posts by Azer Add Azer to your Buddy List
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 19-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:

ghaha Big Grin
parents ... Roll Eyes

__
-Shape The Future-

myspace.com/universoulwithaneye
13-03-2003 22:21 Send an Email to ZePain Search for Posts by ZePain Add ZePain to your Buddy List
boognish boognish is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-4.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 

BUMP
22-04-2003 14:44 Send an Email to boognish Search for Posts by boognish Add boognish to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

r there still tickets in jj records?

__

26-04-2003 00:46 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » wednesday 30/4 - Bbeatz International@Bonheiden-Mechelen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH