drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Surora23 - Just Another Minute (get ready bitch) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Surora23 - Just Another Minute (get ready bitch) 12 Votes - Average Rating: 4.58
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

Surora23 - Just Another Minute (get ready bitch) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'Just Another Minute (get ready bitch)' and post your comments here!!!

This is a COMPLETE TURN AROUND from what im used to making...FOR ALL YOU DILLINJA FANS CHECK THIS ONE FOR SURE...whats ironic about this track is that i completely 100% hate dillinja and will never spend money to buy a record or ever go see him...

BUT ANYWAY...this is a very techy, almost creepy track...very fast, and bassy...ive gotten my hands on some graet drum samples and i choped those bitches up in wav lab...enjoy this track guys...

Made with
FL5
Korg Legacy (legacy cell)
Albino2
and samples....

CHEERS CHECK THIS OUT!!!
(please leave feedback)

This track has been deleted on the producer's request

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

20-03-2005 06:57 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

6.66MB

SATAN'S SONG

Woot

dude you always make good songs. that's why dj's mkae good producers.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 20-03-2005 07:36.

20-03-2005 07:22 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Anthem Anthem is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 18-02-2005

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

w00t ... love this one ... !!!
20-03-2005 11:35 Send an Email to Anthem Homepage of Anthem Search for Posts by Anthem Add Anthem to your Buddy List
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Great song man Bigup

Love the fat bassline. My only beef with it would be that thing that obscures the main bass - starts going on at 2:32 for example.
20-03-2005 14:36 Send an Email to broadside Search for Posts by broadside Add broadside to your Buddy List
janverstichel janverstichel is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 10-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

i don't hate dilinja ( I love "grimey")
niiiice beat really hard !!
nice drop really hectical
cool groove
love this track !
4/5 for the track
4.5/5 for the groove

__

20-03-2005 14:41 Send an Email to janverstichel Search for Posts by janverstichel Add janverstichel to your Buddy List
mvvuorimaki mvvuorimaki is a male
Cool Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-1210.jpg

Registration Date: 14-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Quickly:

Nice Beat,
Bass is good
Sounds are good Wink

and

3.5/5 Points

__
true love is real! Bigup
i,m back now Smile
20-03-2005 16:15 Send an Email to mvvuorimaki Search for Posts by mvvuorimaki Add mvvuorimaki to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

wow this is getting a lot better feedback than i expected...CHEERS GUYS! keep em coming!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

20-03-2005 18:23 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
Error
unregistered
dnb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good track I guess...
but there is no need to be saying you hate one of the greats of dnb when your trying to get people to listen to your trax.
Confused
21-03-2005 00:04
meek1234 meek1234 is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 19-03-2005

Rate Member

RE: dnb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Love it!, tho the main drop comes a bit to l8 for me. nearly stopped it thinking this was one of those minimal or (un)inteligent tracks. but wen it dropped, OH GOSH!!!!!!!!!.

5/5 just for da drop. but im afraid, i too am not a big fan of Dillinja. not much originality goes into his tracks. (ok, twist, and grimy r exceptions!)

but theres plenty of that here!.

i shall have to listen to da other tracks u've posted on this forum.

i must say tho, ur production skills r wicked an all, very clean. infact, too clean for me. i like a bit more dirt in the mix. but thats just me i guess.

4/5 for tha sounds, and/or the use of.

4.5/5 for the rest.
21-03-2005 00:23 Send an Email to meek1234 Search for Posts by meek1234 Add meek1234 to your Buddy List
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

yeah this does sound like dilinja. the intro is pretty wicked but u could use a more flowing soundscape underneath, maybe some creepy timestretching? beat's pretty clean, and the bass that comes in at about 1:04 fits the mix...when you drop the beat out you might wanna add some cool fx in there that fits and then cut it off right before the beat comes back in, at the snare, if you get what i mean. jeez, came on heavy after the first drop, didn't you? alright, the song moves on pretty steadily to the end. for one last note, this feels like it needs a new sound thrown into the mix after the second big drop. is this a final version, or...? well, i'll say 3.5/5 overall because to me there's a bit of repetition after the initial "wow, nice" wears off. pretty good tho, peace.
21-03-2005 02:48 Send an Email to Darkside Search for Posts by Darkside Add Darkside to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: dnb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Error
good track I guess...
but there is no need to be saying you hate one of the greats of dnb when your trying to get people to listen to your trax.
Confused

i dont like dillinja...and there was a post on DOA about a girl who booked him and lemon d and they compeltely fucked up the night...a 6000 party turned into 9000 because shit just wasnt good enough...i dont care who you are you dont ruin the night for your fans because you dont have the right mixer or hotel...fuck tha...sofuck dillinja Tongue

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

21-03-2005 05:04 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
drumJoyce
Tourist

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Surora23 - Just Another Minute (get ready bitch)
Click here to write a review after downloading!! (10 reviews)
137 hits - 7:17 - 128 kbps - 6.6MB - uploaded on 20-03-05
Anthem - Why The Hell
Click here to write a review after downloading!! (5 reviews)
44 hits - 5:40 - 128 kbps - 5.1MB - uploaded on 19-03-05
Halph-Price - Promise 3 3 3
Click here to write a review after downloading!! (10 reviews)
86 hits - 4:30 - 192 kbps - 6.1MB - uploaded on 19-03-05

How many people have been online since 20-03-05 ?
137???

__
beefcake
21-03-2005 12:35 Send an Email to drumJoyce Search for Posts by drumJoyce Add drumJoyce to your Buddy List
phonatic
Producer

Registration Date: 21-03-2005

Rate Member

done a better review done the bottom

__
http://www.thehubnet.co.uk/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by phonatic: 23-03-2005 12:49.

21-03-2005 12:54 Send an Email to phonatic Homepage of phonatic Search for Posts by phonatic Add phonatic to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

i posted this link on other forums...its the only way to properly promote your music...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

21-03-2005 17:25 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
flewidz flewidz is a male
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-847.jpg

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 3.33

cool one Big Grin

3/5

__
greeetz drum'n'bass lovers Big Grin

22-03-2005 23:36 Send an Email to flewidz Search for Posts by flewidz Add flewidz to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

thanks for the reviews guys! anymore?

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

23-03-2005 06:10 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
phonatic
Producer

Registration Date: 21-03-2005

Rate Member

lets give this a better reveiw...

hats sounds flat. no life to em - maybe a bit of automation to make em sounds interesting.

like the matrix style fx sound that comes in at 07 seconds, sounds like hot molten steel or something Smile

beats sounds quite crisp

liking the sounds you have in the intro, but think it drags on too much.

when i heard the drop the other day, i really liked it. but listening to it again, i dunno. think the actually drop has been done / heard soooooooo many times before....get inventive m8

the actual bass line is pretty tuff, except i don;t actually like it...too much of the type of dnacefloor dnb that i h8, personnaly.

plus that second half distorted sound wrecks it - in a bad way.

think u could do with more variation once it drops, just seems to repeat itself....switch up the blines a bit to keep interest...

yea second drop kinda like the first...but well like what u've done with the bline here actually...more stuff like this in the first section instead of repeating IMO.

wicked production (still only heard on headphones) but think as an actual tune it could do with a bit more. sort out the repetitiveness, clean up the dirsty bline sounds and you might have a good track here. good effort tho.

__
http://www.thehubnet.co.uk/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by phonatic: 23-03-2005 12:49.

23-03-2005 09:21 Send an Email to phonatic Homepage of phonatic Search for Posts by phonatic Add phonatic to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

THANK YOU! bought time some one did that.. cheers bro...yea i know there isnt much going on...it was for production practice really...tahnks for the review! anymore?

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

23-03-2005 17:08 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
stickbubbly stickbubbly is a male
mad man

Registration Date: 16-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.13

RE: Surora23 - Just Another Minute (get ready bitch) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like the beat. sounds clean.
the bassline's o.k, the distorted part is cool but it blends in too much with the bass. try making it stand out more with some volume or a low cut or something...

overall its a good production.

cheers
23-03-2005 20:00 Send an Email to stickbubbly Search for Posts by stickbubbly Add stickbubbly to your Buddy List
charleskoncept charleskoncept is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-580.jpg

Registration Date: 29-09-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.50

intro is real nice.... the synths are clean and well timed....

your drums are right on... very clean and tite work...Big Grin

the subs are real nice... you seem to be doin something right....

peace :!:

__
charleskoncept
23-03-2005 21:33 Send an Email to charleskoncept Search for Posts by charleskoncept Add charleskoncept to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Surora23 - Just Another Minute (get ready bitch)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH