drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » "Dub be good to me" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Dub be good to me"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

"Dub be good to me" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sup y'all Wink

Just got back from a do, and I've decided to finally ID this track that tore up the floor nasty!!!

Heard it a few times, but need a name to get it.

All I can say is that it features heavily the vocals from "Dub be good to me" by Beats International

Old Skool massive them Rinse

love that smiley

anyways, let me know the name of the track and the artist p - lease!
03-02-2005 03:14 Send an Email to broadside Search for Posts by broadside Add broadside to your Buddy List
wicked_wayz wicked_wayz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1681.jpg

Registration Date: 19-03-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's ctrl, dub beats (ed solo vip), on 'dark sound foundation', n°3
03-02-2005 08:30 Send an Email to wicked_wayz Homepage of wicked_wayz Search for Posts by wicked_wayz Add wicked_wayz to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
I-Witness
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1970.jpg

Registration Date: 12-08-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

= massive tune Bigup

__
https://www.facebook.com/nitwits
https://www.facebook.com/thenitwits
https://soundcloud.com/dj_iwitness
https://soundcloud.com/thenitwits
03-02-2005 20:00 Send an Email to I-Witness Search for Posts by I-Witness Add I-Witness to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered

aaargh...dub be good to me..you know tahts originally fat boy slim aaaaaaaaargh!!! Foei
04-02-2005 00:57
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

thanks a lot. got it now.

not really utter muppet, the bass is originally from 'guns of brixton' by the clash, and the vox from some other random tune no doubt.

anyway, so its fatboy slim . . what then?
06-02-2005 17:24 Send an Email to broadside Search for Posts by broadside Add broadside to your Buddy List
border border is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1241.gif

Registration Date: 20-05-2004

Rate Member

hmz, don't like that version very much
I got a version by Sunchase in which the vocals are double the speed (and so also pitched), maybe I got used to that version too much Smile
but it's a totally different style too

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by border: 17-02-2005 23:22.

17-02-2005 23:15 Send an Email to border Search for Posts by border Add border to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » "Dub be good to me"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH