drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » Poison track from breakz shroombab mix 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Poison track from breakz shroombab mix 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Polar Freq Polar Freq is a male
Hounmingootod

images/avatars/avatar-545.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Poison track from breakz shroombab mix 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now i found the song, and i know 100%percent is that one, poison but as i remember it was somehow connected with back 2 basics, but i tryed google this time and at every site (even shrooms) it says
???-??? poison, which i concluded that they don't know who made it.. (the great power of conclusion)Smile
so aynone knows from who and what where something anything about this nasty track?
thnx
bye

__
-Emotions are social illusions.
-What i did not do, i could have not done.
-Art is a kind of public masturbation.
-I am only, my genes tool.
-damjan cd
i have a zen touch and muad'Dib has a girlfriend......everyones happy
09-12-2004 04:36 Send an Email to Polar Freq Homepage of Polar Freq Search for Posts by Polar Freq Add Polar Freq to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » Poison track from breakz shroombab mix 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH