drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » track id » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page track id
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dj eskay dj eskay is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-164.jpg

Registration Date: 19-08-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

track id Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://users.pandora.be/peter.gabriels2/wodnbsample.mp3

grtz

__
Stepping bass
27-04-2004 18:41 Send an Email to dj eskay Homepage of dj eskay Search for Posts by dj eskay Add dj eskay to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dunno, but the MC sounds a bit like MC Futureline...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-04-2004 10:09 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Phazzy Phazzy is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 12-10-2003

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dunno about the tune
but the MC is good!

try posting a longer sample

__
Bigup
29-04-2004 14:41 Send an Email to Phazzy Search for Posts by Phazzy Add Phazzy to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

/me don't like MC Futureline at all. Just rambles on and on and on and on, doesn't let the music breath, doesn't even listen to the music I guess. And I think he wants to be Skiba-HOE! HOE! HOE!-die

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

29-04-2004 16:08 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

i dont think a longer sample is needed.
And i also think its mc skibadee.
Now back to the track ...

__
Stepping bass
29-04-2004 19:43 Send an Email to dj eskay Homepage of dj eskay Search for Posts by dj eskay Add dj eskay to your Buddy List
Phazzy Phazzy is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 12-10-2003

Rate Member

i dont think anyone has any ideas mate

about the tune that is

__
Bigup
08-05-2004 15:58 Send an Email to Phazzy Search for Posts by Phazzy Add Phazzy to your Buddy List
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

tune sounds very familiar... but I'm sorry, can't help you... mc is skibadee indeed

__

12-05-2004 23:58 Send an Email to machakil Search for Posts by machakil Add machakil to your Buddy List
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

I really think its a dj zinc tune , or maybe dj hype.
Its like dj zinc hidding track and stepping stones together ...

__
Stepping bass
13-05-2004 14:47 Send an Email to dj eskay Homepage of dj eskay Search for Posts by dj eskay Add dj eskay to your Buddy List
spliffrider spliffrider is a male

images/avatars/avatar-30.gif

Registration Date: 18-03-2003

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by dnb-lovendegem
I really think its a dj zinc tune , or maybe dj hype.
Its like dj zinc hidding track and stepping stones together ...

It's stepping stones...

__

24-05-2004 14:01 Send an Email to spliffrider Homepage of spliffrider Search for Posts by spliffrider Add spliffrider to your Buddy List
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

no , its roni size trust me vip

im a dnb noob and even i knew it before you guys

__
Stepping bass
24-05-2004 20:03 Send an Email to dj eskay Homepage of dj eskay Search for Posts by dj eskay Add dj eskay to your Buddy List

Rate Member

quote:

that's cuz I hate FC :p

__

25-05-2004 08:54 Send an Email to spliffrider Homepage of spliffrider Search for Posts by spliffrider Add spliffrider to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

whats FC ?

__
Stepping bass
25-05-2004 19:12 Send an Email to dj eskay Homepage of dj eskay Search for Posts by dj eskay Add dj eskay to your Buddy List
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

ROFL

that's full cycle man , roni size's crew Wink

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
25-05-2004 21:30 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Oh, you mean those guys who make uptempo hip hop and tell you it's DnB? Big Grin

j/k Big Grin

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

25-05-2004 21:37 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

quote:

well , dnb lovendegem , be fair , if tweed hadn't told you on breakz which song it was , you would still be searching hé Wink

@ surya : lol Big Grin

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
26-05-2004 08:43 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
Contradiction Contradiction is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-119.jpg

Registration Date: 29-09-2003

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by basslicious
quote:

well , dnb lovendegem , be fair , if tweed hadn't told you on breakz which song it was , you would still be searching hé Wink

my thought all along...

__

26-05-2004 08:48 Send an Email to Contradiction Search for Posts by Contradiction Add Contradiction to your Buddy List

Rate Member

i never read breakz Big Grin

Tongue

__

26-05-2004 16:49 Send an Email to spliffrider Homepage of spliffrider Search for Posts by spliffrider Add spliffrider to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Me neither Big Grin

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

26-05-2004 16:53 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » track id

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH